Official Noble Collection Harry Potter thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've got the new prop replicas from Half-Blood Prince up already. I guess since the film was supposed to open this week, they went ahead with their merchandising plans. The locket and ring look pretty cool.

Yeah, I got a catalog in the mail the other day and saw the new stuff. Looks good.

I like that they are doing wand displays that are specific to individual characters, but I don't know about these. I worry that the character pictures might just be some cheap cardboard insert or something like that.

qpmqoj.jpg

Just recieved the locket and ring from Half Blood Prince. Not too shabby. The locket opens and has the note folded up inside. The locket is pretty tiny though, about 2 inches long. And the printing on the note is teeny. It comes with a display case that's just like the one the timeturner came with. The ring comes in a triangle case, reminiscent of the Deathly Hallows symbol. Probably paid too much, but I have to have everything Potter.

Back