Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only ever saw Sarah in a specialty store, but TRUs are full of Ultimate T-800s. I think Sarah was probably expected to be a low seller and produced in smaller quantities. We can get limited runs of a character like that because of the endless re-releases that can recycle so much existing work.

At least Mcfarlane weapons are painted nice and not warped.

From new Spawn figure.

IMG_0772.jpg

It would be great if they could try some Kenner stuff for the Terminator line - I'd love a Power Arm Terminator, and between the Terminator and Dutch they have all the parts they need for it aside from two new interchangeable arms. But apparently the license owner isn't interested.

He has said they might do some Kenner Terminator figures but not as extensively as Predator and Alien.

Was hoping to have the Runty-1000 motorcycle cop before Christmas but I don't think there's any hope of that now since it apparently hasn't even arrived at BBTS yet. Dunno when I'd be likely to get it now.

I imagine they wouldn't go much deeper than Power Arm in the Kenner line, but I was always partial to that one, Meltdown, Secret Weapon, Battle Damage and Damage Repair. I liked the different colour endos as well, but they've already did the silver and endo-glow, and the gold one has been kinda covered by one of the RvT figures.

I imagine they wouldn't go much deeper than Power Arm in the Kenner line, but I was always partial to that one, Meltdown, Secret Weapon, Battle Damage and Damage Repair. I liked the different colour endos as well, but they've already did the silver and endo-glow, and the gold one has been kinda covered by one of the RvT figures.

Power arm is such a simple repaint/custom figure. Just add the sleeveless Arnie arms from the Predator figure, paint the shirt purple, use the BD head, and add the bandolier. :D

There's a new push for NECA to do Terminator Salvation figures on facebook, I think that would be pretty sweet:lecture

15578782_1303202896368194_3978215508421655926_n.jpg

I'd like salvation figures. Randy may hate the movie but he should listen to his loyal customer and fans about it. He'll make a profit I bet more then the Genysis line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

NECA barely cares about T1 and T2 to devote any time to those lines, what makes anyone think Salvation has any chance? :lol

Let me remind you those T-600 would require all new sculpts and tooling, and we know NECA ain't about that. Best you could get from them is that endoskeletion T-800 body they've been reusing since 2007 with some rubbery skin and tattered fabric clothes thrown on top of it. That's about it.

True true. DiFabio you are correct but who knows maybe they will but again no love.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back