Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official NECA The Terminator Thread

Come on NECA, please make 18" Arnold T-800 and T1000. Probably better paint application and details with these bigger scaled figures.:pray::pray::pray:

My Tech Noir Arny looks pretty damn good, must have got pretty lucky. I bought mine at a local hobby store, so I could check it out in person. Definitely going back for a biker T-1000 and the Endo.

Come on NECA, please make 18" Arnold T-800 and T1000. Probably better paint application and details with these bigger scaled figures.:pray::pray::pray:

not really the battle damaged 12" one had lips not completely painted and you notice it while looking, and the 12" pescadero one had paint issues with the curls between the brows

perhaps a new sculpt and a good quality check on the paints could do the trick for these? :)

In this Video looks the Figure very good for this Size.
In other Videos and Photos the Figure looks crappy.
This guy have the luck and one good Exemplare from 100 bad exemplares.

I see Pictures from the SDCC 2011 and the other Figures looks BAD.
The hole in the Face of the Steel Mill T-1000 is to big and the Faces of the Police Shootout and BD Tech Noir T-800 are to small and to angular. Ista a other Facesculpt as the T-800 Tech Noir.
The Brown on the Shotgun are to plastic looking and the jacket of the BD Tech Noir are to clean.
I hope the final figures will better.

https://cdn.toyark.com/news/attach/1/9/9/9/neca-1-SDCC-11-091_1311343042.jpg

https://cdn.toyark.com/news/attach/1/9/9/9/neca-1-SDCC-11-092_1311343042.jpg

In this Video looks the Figure very good for this Size.
In other Videos and Photos the Figure looks crappy.
This guy have the luck and one good Exemplare from 100 bad exemplares.

I see Pictures from the SDCC 2011 and the other Figures looks BAD.
The hole in the Face of the Steel Mill T-1000 is to big and the Faces of the Police Shootout and BD Tech Noir T-800 are to small and to angular. Ista a other Facesculpt as the T-800 Tech Noir.
The Brown on the Shotgun are to plastic looking and the jacket of the BD Tech Noir are to clean.
I hope the final figures will better.

https://cdn.toyark.com/news/attach/1/9/9/9/neca-1-SDCC-11-091_1311343042.jpg

https://cdn.toyark.com/news/attach/1/9/9/9/neca-1-SDCC-11-092_1311343042.jpg

They look bad?:dunno The actual figures won't even look half as good as the prototypes on display at comic-con.

This is very bad.
Then see the final figures from terrible.

But this would be so final figures, the prototypes were 12 ".

In any case, they look worse than the prototypes of the Toy Fair.

They look bad?:dunno The actual figures won't even look half as good as the prototypes on display at comic-con.

Yeah those prototypes look great.The endoskeleton looks fantastic in that shot, great new headsculpt and paint scheme if only it would translate to mass production.

Sculptwise my only beef is the Police Shootout figure's hair is too short. I'm surprised they got it wrong given the @n@l attention to little details past Terminator figures have had.

Those aren't prototypes. Those are the final production figures or production samples.

Those aren't prototypes. Those are the final production figures or production samples.

The point is they still look 100x better than what you actually get.

I hope Neca brings a 18" Tech Noir T-800(with interchangable Arm and Head) and a 18" Police Shootout wit 3 interchangable Heads.
With a revisted Sculpt for better likeness and a better paintjob than the 7" Figures.

have any of you placed T-800 from Terminator and Terminator 2 together and appreciate the amazing flesh color difference? is the first rubber skin?

img4009z.jpg

Possibly a deliberate attempt to make him look pale and 'cold'. In T1 he was made up more pale and clammy looking. Or its just crap inconsistent paint.

Another photo using flash though - whats with that? Flash makes even HT figures look toylike.

my room is pretty dark so it just flashes automatically, if I turn it off the photo will come out the color of poo.

Possibly a deliberate attempt to make him look pale and 'cold'. In T1 he was made up more pale and clammy looking. Or its just crap inconsistent paint.

Another photo using flash though - whats with that? Flash makes even HT figures look toylike.

I'd go with the latter:lol

well hopefully the police shoot out will not have the same as pescadero because then that will look pretty bad side by side since I plan on pairing those up together.

the one instance I just cant forgive NECA on is when they released the Steel Mill and how worn down the jacket looked and placing him next to the final battle one with the more cleaner jacket just didnt make sense so I had to throw the Steel Mill one in the garbage.

well hopefully the police shoot out will not have the same as pescadero because then that will look pretty bad side by side since I plan on pairing those up together.

the one instance I just cant forgive NECA on is when they released the Steel Mill and how worn down the jacket looked and placing him next to the final battle one with the more cleaner jacket just didnt make sense so I had to throw the Steel Mill one in the garbage.

Do you have a syndrome or something? That's when toy drybrush some grey paint on the BD's jacket, not throw the thong out :gah

:lol:lol:lol

Back