Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds in stuff like this is ok, but if it's not the real actor's dialogue, no point in it to me. Sparrow's dialogue isn't even in the movies, some of it.

Opened up my Liquid Metal T-1000 today. Love it. Very shiny and an awesome variant. His waist was a bit stuck due to the twisted pose in the package, but a few minutes in the freezer and I was able to twist it free without twisting off that waist joint (not like he can be easily returned at TRU :lol).

Re: NECA: The Terminator Confirmed for 2011

Is Neca gonna do a Sarah, for either movie?

And they should do John/Future John 2pack.

It would be cool if they did, but seeing how they didn't eeven trust the T-1000 to sell well, I doubt it.

Those are not speaker holes, they are the regular bullet holes, just like on the 7" figure. The sealed battery pack and hole for a switch are present because NECA used the same mold on the Final Battle 12" version for the upper torso. The battery pack and switch are in use on the Final Battle 12" T-800. The switch being used to allow the eye light to be turned on, or completely turn off that ability. Never intended for a voice action. Another example of how NECA uses the same parts over and over.

do you think NECA might release a future Reece, with Sarah photo accessory?

do you think NECA might release a future Reece, with Sarah photo accessory?

Doubt it. Will probably just get about 8 different versions of the t-800.

there's not much more than the Pre-TechNoir version, the Police Shootout version, and battle damaged version. if they make one where he's got a towel and exacto knife and missing eye i hope they choke on it. really don't need that.

there's not much more than the Pre-TechNoir version, the Police Shootout version, and battle damaged version. if they make one where he's got a towel and exacto knife and missing eye i hope they choke on it. really don't need that.

Why???
Theres way more than just three different variations they can do.The more the better.

Yeah hoping they 'choke on it' is a strange sentiment, although obviously he didn't mean it literally.

For T1 I will take "All!", including DIY surgery T-800 or even promo-image and poster based figures.

Yeahhhh... Can't say I'm too fussy for sounds. My NECA 18" The Crow says a few different lines, but I rarely even flip the switch. Seems a bit gimmicky.

I'm all for NECA reusing parts if it means they can keep the costs down, though.

I Hope Neca make a 18" Pescadero with little better Likeness an true Colour of the Shotgun.

The Shotgun is Black and not gray-silver.

I was reading NECA's Twitter and they said they had some suprises T2 next year for the 20th anniversary, does anyone know what those will be?

There are many great things.

E.g. :

a 18 " Pescadero Escape with a revised Sculpt and detachable sunglasses
a 18 " Endoskeletton with the Paint Job of the 7" Endo and not the plastic look

a 7 " Diorama Set-the melt from the end of the movie

Neca has done before numerous dioramas (eg. the Crow), but now there only figures-which is pretty boring.

1/6 busts or statues would also be great, the sculpts are all well and Neca made already times Busts (300 Leonidas)

I hope the figures are more like the quality of its great conan figures(Paint Job, Bases and joints). They looks like little Statues.

A new endo-WOW.

But much must not be improved.
Just take the 18 "Endo, the Paintjob of the new 7" Endo and a few more details and it is perfect.

I would appreciate very cool about Bases, busts and a review of Arnold's face.

The Neca sculpt is very good, but missing a few details.

Sculpt this one can still make a difference and one Dutch, and some use larger T2 and T1.

Cool would be a crouching, naked T-800 on a base with flame ring fresh from the future. :)

Cool would be a crouching, naked T-800 on a base with flame ring fresh from the future. :)

Never thought of that before. That'd be a cool little box-set type figure, I'd buy it, no joke. Sadly naked Arnie will never happen.

Never thought of that before. That'd be a cool little box-set type figure, I'd buy it, no joke. Sadly naked Arnie will never happen.

Thank God!:lol

Back