Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 12inch Terminator2 discussion (pics on page4)

Come on BBTS! Get this mofo in. I need to cross another preorder off my list. I was able to draw a line through the Sideshow Dutch exclusive today. SS predator next and this guy too hopefully very soon. Too much on preorder :banghead And the most expensive 2 months I've had in a long while, I want it over with.

I think if my local figure guy brings this in for around $40-$50 i'll get it. It looks pretty sweet.

1/6th collecting Terminator fans should waive the "its not hot toys" attitude about this one I think. Its clearly a great looking figure and it has some decent poseability in the head and arms despite not being superly poseable like a fabric costume figure. I can see thread titles in the future wondering whether to get this one for a nicer price or the Hot toys one for big money. I don't think it'll be the clearcut choice in Hot toys favour that one might imagine.

Some comparison pics with some other 1/6 scales please?
With any of a "human characters" Hot Toys, Sideshow or Medicom figures.

Yeh, so far no one who has this NECA 12" seems to have any other 1/6ths currently at their disposal to take comparison shots. I'd love to be the first!

it looks nice but I'm more interested in getting the smaller ones than the 12" one. :D

1/6th collecting Terminator fans should waive the "its not hot toys" attitude about this one I think. Its clearly a great looking figure and it has some decent poseability in the head and arms despite not being superly poseable like a fabric costume figure. I can see thread titles in the future wondering whether to get this one for a nicer price or the Hot toys one for big money. I don't think it'll be the clearcut choice in Hot toys favour that one might imagine.

But there is nothing to compare, the only HT's 12" figure ever made was from the 1st film. If you mean the SS T2 figure then yeah I know what you mean.

I was talking hypothetically there. Almost with the assumption that Hot toys will go back to T2 and make 1/6th figures of Arnie and Robert patrick. In the meantime though I'd just like to see the NECA 12" compared to any 1/6th hot toys figure. I assume they will be smaller than SS T2 figures but then those were a bit on the big side anyway.

I was talking hypothetically there. Almost with the assumption that Hot toys will go back to T2 and make 1/6th figures of Arnie and Robert patrick. In the meantime though I'd just like to see the NECA 12" compared to any 1/6th hot toys figure. I assume they will be smaller than SS T2 figures but then those were a bit on the big side anyway.

Oh I see, yeah I would like to see a side-by-side comparison too. Anyone? :D

is it safe to say I should give up hope on a 12" or larger minigun version?

Agreed, I think its a very good likeness of "firing a gun" Arnie. Are you Yig Sogoth from the Spawn boards by any chance?

I am-I am. :monkey3

I know you as the resident Predator expert at Spawn. I go by Devo over there. I'm normally just in the Movies&tv section now since McFarlane quit movie toy licenses. I remember showing you pictures of dreadlock modifications on my McFarlane P2 Predators - they look terribly quaint when I look at them now in this post-Hot Toys world. Both the figures and my dread-mods.

I mostly stopped in this thread because the title said "pix on page 4" and the way my computer is set, its only 3 pages long. Glad I did though. The Neca looks well worth getting. Ironmann (nice name btw) thats a helluva paintjob.
Are any of the Neca parts removeable enough to make them useful on another 1:6 figure? Kind of working towards an ultimate combination Terminator.

the only one I'm really worried about is the Man Or Machine one and the BD one that's in the 2nd wave. I'm not sure I'f I'll open these or hang them cause neca's figures have a tendancy to lean.

The 7" figs lean forward a bit. A bit of blu-tack under the wonky foot does the job, also prevents them falling over most of the time.

Got notice that BBTS have just gotten this in stock. :banana
Didn't get shipping notice yet though. I think I'll have it the monday after next at which point I hope to post pics of this NECA 12" with Hot toys figures such as Dutch&predator, the SS T2 figures, and maybe Enterbay's Jack Bauer and my only medicoms the Spiderman 3 figures to give an impression of its size compared to all the 1/6th producing companies.

And then the wait for series 2 of the 7"ers.....

I want to get this and $30 is a good price, but it'll be $45 shipped, and that is just too much. Are these appearing @ Toys R Us yet? never saw the 7" there in my area

Ok, updated:

I just ordered this off Amazon for $34.26 shipped. Why their shipping is less $6 while toys r us and elsewhere is $15 is beyond me!

$35 Shipped is a darn good price.

Last edited:
Back