Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T2 in store pics

these aren't great but for like $15-$20 it's not bad. I'm still getting MOM,I don't know about the others.

so they havent really hit in the US yet? only overseas?

Neca said the the Arnie figures have two heads each? I guess that is not the case? Or is it?

Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

Saw these at FYE today. Didn't have the cash to pick em' up but the Pescadaro Termie looks really good for the scale imo though I don't know if I'll be picking up the Endo now after seeing it first hand.

Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

I haven't picked up any 6" figures for a while but these Arnie figures look great so i'll get these. Like others have said though, i don't think i need that Endo, it looks weak.

so, these havent really hit in the US yet, huh?

We've already seen in-box photos - theres no alternate heads. One figure from series 2 will have a second head with it - the battle-damaged arm version. It will have both SWAT attack facial damage and the damage from the end of the film.

I've looked around at FYE and TRU, K-Mart... nothing yet here.

I've seen the 7" figure at FYE and I'm in Cali.

which figure? also, i hear too that california gets new stuff before any of the other states do. i hope that FYE starts carrying them, that would be convinient but they also like to overcharge there sh**. 9 bucks for 1 star wars figure! im scared to think what the T2 figs will be.

Seriously when are these figures going to start showing up? The films been out for about 18 years! Get your timing right NECA. :D

im getting the endo this week and im in the uk ! ;)

Just the endo? Of all three you're getting the endo? Unusual choice. Its the most thoroughly criticised figure of the bunch. I'm getting it because it was the only way I was able to preorder this line on BBTS, ordering all 3 figures of each wave. I suppose it won't be any harm to have the NECA endo mixed in with my McFarlanes.

Where have you got them from dalekidea?

theres a nice little enay store selling them for about £13 dont know if thats a good price or not , its in england any way ive picked up the endo becasue im going to be making a stop motion film with it

I ordered these off ebay the other day, it worked out at £28 delivered for the two Arnies. I could have picked them up cheaper at Forbidden Planet in Manchester but when you take paying for parking and all the messing around getting there... it pretty much works out the same.

Back