Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s pretty expensive for what it is. Those water “decals” are a pain in the ass too.

I've noticed this week the Ultimate Police Station Shootout T-800 popped up in a couple random IG "haul" posts, and also a few times for sale on Mercari out of nowhere. One of the listings definitely looks like the pic was taken inside a store (perhaps Wal-Mart).

I know Randy at what point when the Tech Noir was re-released that there weren't any plans yet for a Police Station re-release, but now I'm wondering if thats the case. Trying not to get too excited but hoping thats the case.

That’s pretty expensive for what it is. Those water “decals” are a pain in the ass too.

Just noticed I received an offer from the seller of 3 for $10. That sounds a better deal but A) errr, he doesn't ship internationally and B) I've no experience with water decals and from what you say it sounds like I could **** them up.

Just noticed I received an offer from the seller of 3 for $10. That sounds a better deal but A) errr, he doesn't ship internationally and B) I've no experience with water decals and from what you say it sounds like I could **** them up.
I got that too. Wasn't sure if I got three decals for $10 or I could buy 1 decal three times for $10 each. I bit on it. Should know soon. Water slide decals aren't that hard to use. Bowl of warm water, soak until it starts to move freely, not when it separates all by itself. Wet the item you are applying it to. Allows more freedom to position. Press straight down with a tissue to absorb water.

Same. I had the original pre-posed figure, so when that released I told myself I didn't need it. Kicked myself all these years. Now if there could just be some way for a Kyle Reese re-release, I'll be totally set.

I got that too. Wasn't sure if I got three decals for $10 or I could buy 1 decal three times for $10 each. I bit on it. Should know soon. Water slide decals aren't that hard to use. Bowl of warm water, soak until it starts to move freely, not when it separates all by itself. Wet the item you are applying it to. Allows more freedom to position. Press straight down with a tissue to absorb water.

It depends on the quality of the decal.

I tried to contact the seller about the Decals but was seemingly barred from even doing that. Meh, whatever. Something else will come along at some point I'm sure.

Not been to the forums since january so thought I'd come upload some fresh pics

PESCADERO SHELF.jpg

T1000 STEEL MILL 1.jpg

Also just dipped my toes into the Hot Toys pool.

Bet everybody was glad that Sarah + John two pack was released, I had that pre ordered as soon as it became available with Kapow Toys in the UK. Glad John had his camo on his shirt this time unlike the SDCC John!

As usual I see we are all waiting for a T1 Sarah and Future War Kyle. I'd be happy if NECA would do a T1 Sarah wearing that Pink/white top and blue jeans exactly like the Sarah Dikke Toys Customs made & Re-release Kyle Double pack.

Not been to the forums since january so thought I'd come upload some fresh pics

Also just dipped my toes into the Hot Toys pool.

Bet everybody was glad that Sarah + John two pack was released, I had that pre ordered as soon as it became available with Kapow Toys in the UK. Glad John had his camo on his shirt this time unlike the SDCC John!

As usual I see we are all waiting for a T1 Sarah and Future War Kyle. I'd be happy if NECA would do a T1 Sarah wearing that Pink/white top and blue jeans exactly like the Sarah Dikke Toys Customs made & Re-release Kyle Double pack.

Welcome back. Nice Terminator shelves.

Yeah, pretty happy with the Sarah/John 2 pack. The camo shirt John is great to have - a shame it wasn't done in the first place but I'll take it now. I also like the skin-tone plastic - it means we don't have paint scraping off Sarah's elbow joints and armpits. The overall quality on the two figures is good.

I was almost on cloud nine when I discovered that one of my Sarahs was able to stand up straight - no indication of NECA's patented one leg longer than the other syndrome. Alas it appears to have been a fluke as the next one I opened had it as bad as ever. I need to suss out what the ***** is going on there. Otherwise it's such a terrific comprehensive figure.

And yep still holding out hope for T1 Sarah. I'll actually be surprised if I'm here in 5 years time bemoaning that they never made her. There's a lot of stuff I want as an obsessive type fan but she is the sole omission from the line currently that would be sorely obvious to anyone surveying the collection from T1 and T2 - and Randy must surely know this.

Welcome back. Nice Terminator shelves.

Yeah, pretty happy with the Sarah/John 2 pack. The camo shirt John is great to have - a shame it wasn't done in the first place but I'll take it now. I also like the skin-tone plastic - it means we don't have paint scraping off Sarah's elbow joints and armpits. The overall quality on the two figures is good.

I was almost on cloud nine when I discovered that one of my Sarahs was able to stand up straight - no indication of NECA's patented one leg longer than the other syndrome. Alas it appears to have been a fluke as the next one I opened had it as bad as ever. I need to suss out what the ***** is going on there. Otherwise it's such a terrific comprehensive figure.

And yep still holding out hope for T1 Sarah. I'll actually be surprised if I'm here in 5 years time bemoaning that they never made her. There's a lot of stuff I want as an obsessive type fan but she is the sole omission from the line currently that would be sorely obvious to anyone surveying the collection from T1 and T2 - and Randy must surely know this.

Cheers man, yeah I agree shame about the camo but at least we got the bike and now have a camo figure. I'm just annoyed you can't put one of Johns feet on the ground while sitting on his bike.

I see you wanted to get a public enemy decal, they do look good hopefully someone will make them readily available soon.

Haha, I know what you mean about the Sarah's standing although mine aren't too bad. I think they stand better on the small circular figure stands rather than the big official NECA ones.I just use one of them:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NECA-Act...536973?hash=item3cf7915e4d:g:TN4AAOSwKfVXGmq8

The McFarlane Sarah's are terrible for standing especially the black cap Sarah they made.

I may buy another Sarah, paint the legs grey, the vest white and put the pony tail head on for a Pescadero Sarah. Dikke Toys Customs has a great custom of that figure.

I 100% agree and will probably also be bemoaning on some Terminator Figure page about not having a T1 Sarah. Kyle's are rare anyway so they should just make the figure and do a twin pack. Have the same Reese figure or do his post Tiki Motel attire, dark jacket, bandaged hand and some pipe bombs or even the metal pole from the factory.....That's definitely asking too much though IMO.

Yeah loads of stuff from the movies they COULD do , I swear I saw a post somewhere about fans wanting a Hal Vulkavich and Traxler. I'd pick Cigarettes and M16's as accessories for them lol but NECA would NEVER do those figures. IF they consider doing another figure I guess it would only be a T1 Sarah SDCC exclusive and then that's it as I'm sure licensing Linda Hamilto/Sarah Connon can't be expensive compared to Arnolds likeness.

Funny you mentioned Dikketoy's Pescadero Sarah - later that same day I managed to secure the latest one he made! :yess: Total happenstance, I had no idea he was going to offer one, I went on facebook and there it was. So I'm looking forward to that. A white/grey outfit to break up the sea of black.

I think we'll see T1 Sarah as an SDCC exclusive in much the way John eventually came along after years of us begging. I was going to say it might be for the 40th anniversary but that's a bit far off - what would sustain their hold on the license until then? Just reissues? I would hope for more than that. I'd hope to see newly articulated T-800s and Kyle Reese, perhaps in the skintone plastic that Sarah and John were just released in, perhaps with new Trevor Grove sculpts.

Whatever the case, as I said I'd be surprised if they never make T1 Sarah...unless Randy gets as lost in TMNT as Howard Chan did in Iron Man.

Funny you mentioned Dikketoy's Pescadero Sarah - later that same day I managed to secure the latest one he made! :yess: Total happenstance, I had no idea he was going to offer one, I went on facebook and there it was. So I'm looking forward to that. A white/grey outfit to break up the sea of black.

I think we'll see T1 Sarah as an SDCC exclusive in much the way John eventually came along after years of us begging. I was going to say it might be for the 40th anniversary but that's a bit far off - what would sustain their hold on the license until then? Just reissues? I would hope for more than that. I'd hope to see newly articulated T-800s and Kyle Reese, perhaps in the skintone plastic that Sarah and John were just released in, perhaps with new Trevor Grove sculpts.

Whatever the case, as I said I'd be surprised if they never make T1 Sarah...unless Randy gets as lost in TMNT as Howard Chan did in Iron Man.

I saw that Pescadero figure he was selling, I commented on it asking how he did the legs and feet as I was thinking of attempting my own custom rather than pay out as I've spent a **** ton of money of Terminator related stuff, I'm now officially in the Hot Toys Terminator club.
How much did you pay for the figure if you don't mind me asking? I was quoted around ?150 plus a Sarah Connor figure & a Ripley figure to use for parts but that was well over a year ago so memory might be a bit inaccurate.

Definitely would be interested in an improved paint job/articulated Kyle Reese, maybe with the dark navy coat and alternate head from the factory scene BUT I would settle for just better articulation. I've got two Kyles already but I'd definitely but another 2 if re-released.

I'd pay what I did for SDCC John for a T1 Sarah. I think it would be more cost effective to do an official Pescadero Sarah as they already have the ponytail head and only have change the legs/ feet/ paint job, maybe add the slice to the shoulder from the T1000 in the lift scene. I can't think of too many accessories except a nightstick and the pistol. The needle she stuck Silberman with would be too fragile at 1:10 scale for an accessory IMO.

I've literally only ever bought Terminator, Aliens and a couple Predator NECA figures, oh I also have a loose Schwarzenegger Commando I bought of Ebay. Other than that I have no interest in TMNT or any other franchise.

It?s actually possible to go into Target and get Ultimate T-800, Ultimate T-1000, Sarah Connor/John Connor two pack, the standard Endoskeleton and Ultimate Motorcycle Cop T-1000. I saw them all together today on the shelves, at retail, pretty crazy. A new comer to the line that missed out could easily ?complete? a collection in one go for about $160. Not bad.

Likewise, if you go to Walmart, they have Ultimate Trch Noir and Ultimate Police Station Shootout out together right now.

Only one missing is Kyle Reese. They really should remake him with new legs along with an all new 1984 Sarah Connor. Makes sense to do at this point.

Back