Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminator: Resistance on PC, PS4 & XBOX ONE came out friday, I'll post my playthrough on my youtube channel later in the week and share the link on here. It's done by a low rate developer but don't let that put you off as it's pretty damn good for a Terminator game. Its based on the future war glimpsed in T1&T2 and has Brad Fiedels Iconic music!

The Endoskeletons, Flying HK's and HK Tanks are on point! There are some other skynet machines but they fit in nicely. The sound is great too. To be honest the story is better than dark fate and closes the loop. I would of loved for this game to have been a film, would have been better than Dark fate. No arnold cameo but you come across a corpse in a facility with Robert Patricks likeness! There is an infiltrator in the game with Arnie's T1 jacket, a nice touch for us fans.

It's not the best game but like I said you get to fight endos etc! They look great! A remake of Terminator: Dawn of Fate on PS2 would be epic as you actually play as Kyle Reese.

Anyway check it out!

Also , has anyone seen the new 12inch Terminator doll's/figures that are coming out on Big Bad Toy Store's website?

Hope everyone who saw dark fate can travel back in time and avoid it like the plague LOL! Only good when arnie weapons up and starts to fight otherwise that film is a disgrace. We'll never get a dark Terminator film again like T1 & T2. I prefer there not be another movie if eddie furlong is not playing john again. All fans care about is Sarah, John and Skynet.

It is an awesome game. So many Easter eggs too.

BTW couldn't find any 12" Terminator figures on there website... Could you post a link please?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm starting to wonder if the rest of those Great Twins figures will come out. With BBTS putting the T-800 on sale it doesn't seem like it's been a good seller - no surprise frankly, it came across like a low-effort figure by just straight-up copying the Hot Toys DX10 - and the starting price was $130. That's a lot for a small size.

Yeah I was totally disappointed with the GT T-800. I know they won't do it but I wish we'd get more Hot Toys T2 releases. Came into the game too late for those.

Hey y?all. Sorry I wasn?t sure where to post this and I didn?t want to make a new thread for it, but does anyone here know what this life size Arnold head is from?

KMdoKAL.jpg

It?s going up for auction at a local comic store, and I?m really tempted to go bid on it.

Why do people bother to buy from scalpers

Good question cause if you don’t buy from them they will just return them to get their money back. Don’t feed the scalpers or the trolls. Weird to live by - Randy

I can think of one reason Randy - when you make a highly sought-after character an SDCC exclusive and bar international fans from being able to order it from you directly. Scalpers become the only option unless you know someone in the US who will get it for you and sell it to you at the retail price.

^
:exactly: oh yes. luckily i've always managed to find "only twice the price" option so far.

It is an awesome game. So many Easter eggs too.

BTW couldn't find any 12" Terminator figures on there website... Could you post a link please?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I think I meant 1/12 scale. Soz for the late reply not had time to get on here since I posted that post! Oh here are the links. Figures made by 'Great Twins'

T800
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/78734

T1000
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/87407

T1000 LIQUID
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/87410

ENDOSKELETON
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/85680

It seems to have a strong popularity now. Mafex and other companies the names of which aren't coming to me. I've got an Alien and 2 Robocops from Mafex which I really like - expensive enough from BBTS though. I haven't bought any figures with real clothing however. The Great Twins T2 ones look pretty awful.

1/12? Do people really collect that scale?

It's extremely popular, at least it's a standard scale instead of NECA's that can only stand together.

Mezco essentially created the clothed soft goods 1/12 line and everyone is running with them now.

I just got the old Neca 18 inch Endo and surprise surprise something broke. I was just wondering if there was any way I could fix this. C44DCF6B-B415-4134-A4F8-F779F4E10925.jpg

Back