Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

The boss man wanted to wait on the next 12 inch figure. The 7 inch Terminators have sold very well but the 12 incher isn't what he wanted sells wise. I'm not sure when the next one will be coming out but I think it's the figure fans want more than the one we have out now. I for one want this guy to come out 18inchs. I do have 2 test shots of the next 12 inch figure and it's really nice. The 7 inch line has done very very well and we might have more fun Terminator stuff coming soon. Wait and see.

What's the status with the license though. I've heard the ownership of the Terminator franchise is iffy again, does that impact current product license holders or are you grandfathered and still able to make things?

Even if the line ends, at least some cool figures came out of it. The coolness of T2 is very well captured in these figures. For overall figure, my favorites are Pescadero and Cyberdyne, they just really capture Arnie's posture and looking wielding those weaponds very well. BD looks great for the details in paint and sculpt but isn't a wow figure as far as holding the weapon, and Man or Machine is just cool for capturing that neat moment of the movie. I too really hope to see 12" BD though, I really want BD T-800 in my 12" T2 collection.

Last edited:

Tankman is there any chance for an 18" Terminator ?

Tankman is there any chance for an 18" Terminator ?

I haven't heard and I to really want it to be 18inches. Were not making many 18inch figures now days and it would be a real shame not to get the Terminator 18 inches. TRU wanted only 12 and that's why we went that way because they ordered so many. I'm not sure when the BD is coming out and I have to back in NJ and fans will love it I would think. Myself I like the 18 inch scale best. I'm thinking how great a Terminator and Predator would be.

I didn't get the Hot Toys Predator because it isn't as accurate as what Kyle would get it. Look at NECA's Alien compared to HT's. Way more accurate. I just want to know if we're getting more Arnold(like new sculpts) next year.

..with John Connor
4136188378_dd19b6f87e_o.jpg
4136188472_5262378a2c_o.jpg

Hey Kyle - sorry to mention horror stuff in this thread but I really wanna know - Randy mentioned here:

Yes, we have re-acquired the rights to Freddy and Jason. Michael Myers is not part of the New Line franchise but we do have the classic Michael Myers rights as well. We are working on figures from the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street (new Freddy Krueger pictured above) and at least two figures will be out for the release of the film with possibly more to follow. We have also begun work on a definitive classic original ANOES Freddy to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Elm Street franchise. There will be more news on both Jason and Freddy come Toy Fair.

Will we be seeing new Michael figures along with Jason and Freddy?

I haven't heard and I to really want it to be 18inches. Were not making many 18inch figures now days and it would be a real shame not to get the Terminator 18 inches. TRU wanted only 12 and that's why we went that way because they ordered so many. I'm not sure when the BD is coming out and I have to back in NJ and fans will love it I would think. Myself I like the 18 inch scale best. I'm thinking how great a Terminator and Predator would be.

Thx 4 ur answer TANKMAN
Yes, this two are so important and so famous in the whole world, would be so great too see a 1/4 scale figure of both.
I still have hope.

My Arnie Army

IMG_1021.jpg

My Endo army

IMG_1010.jpg

Final Battle T-800 w/undamaged arm

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

T-800 post-SWAT shootout

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

T-800 cyberdyne w/axe

IMG_1044.jpg

T-800 Pescadero 'emerging from elevator'

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

Last edited:

It looks like an episode from robot chicken lol :D

But you know what the funny thing is, the 12 incher holds up very well next to the hot toys terminator stuff, especially considering the price difference.

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

^T-800 'emerging from elevator' from behind. Note the McFarlane arm

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

^Uncle Bob T-800

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

^McFarlane T-800

IMG_1072.jpg

^McFarlane T-800 neck socket fits the balljoint from the NECA figure, however you do have to destroy beyond salvage the NECA figure in order to get it out.

IMG_1075.jpg

^My old Battledamaged arm McFarlane custom, now with changes including NECA jacket, added blood paint and wires. The NECA arm is not properly incorporated though - its only bluetacked on!

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

^McFarlane T-800 custom again - the BD arm still has elbow articulation - one thing mine has over the NECA figure

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

^my Man or Machine custom - I suspect I made the hand too big

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

^Cyberdyne lobby "I insist"

IMG_1102.jpg

^unplanned custom using spare parts

IMG_1096.jpg

^Pescadero Escape without sunglasses

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Crappier quality phone cam pics. All my pics are pretty crap really. I just don't have the patience to properly stage my photos, get the right lighting etc.

Hey, you're having fun, which is what counts. My personal computer's down right now so I'm not able to upload photos but once I can I have some stuff in mind with these guys. I enjoy having BD T-800 that's posable, it can range from shooting the grenade to something more solemn like "I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do."

DSC00108.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Crappier quality phone cam pics. All my pics are pretty crap really. I just don't have the patience to properly stage my photos, get the right lighting etc.

So cool seeing fans do cool things with something I got to help create. The Terminators look like they turned out really good. I do hope we will one day be able to fix the endo to look the way it should. It's fun for me to see the Arnold I did and year ago and see how it looks compared to the one I did 8 years ago. Man where did 8 years go?
We have more cool Terminator stuff coming.

I didn't get the Hot Toys Predator because it isn't as accurate as what Kyle would get it. Look at NECA's Alien compared to HT's. Way more accurate. I just want to know if we're getting more Arnold(like new sculpts) next year.

Thanks man but if you really like the Predator you should go ahead and get the HT figure. I feel the same way knowing HT can make this figure more accurate but it's still a way cool figure. I just got it myself a few days ago and it's a way fun figure. Sure it needs bigger legs,feet and a few other things but all in all very cool. Maybe we'll see a NECA Predator 1 figure one day. I hope so because I would do my best to make it really accurate. I got the CM Predator and it's nice but still not near dead on enough to the movie like it should be.

Hey Kyle - sorry to mention horror stuff in this thread but I really wanna know - Randy mentioned here:

Yes, we have re-acquired the rights to Freddy and Jason. Michael Myers is not part of the New Line franchise but we do have the classic Michael Myers rights as well. We are working on figures from the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street (new Freddy Krueger pictured above) and at least two figures will be out for the release of the film with possibly more to follow. We have also begun work on a definitive classic original ANOES Freddy to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Elm Street franchise. There will be more news on both Jason and Freddy come Toy Fair.

Will we be seeing new Michael figures along with Jason and Freddy?

Right now we don't have a new Myers planned. I wish we did because I love M Myers and would like to sculpt another one.
When we lost the license to Freddy and Jason a few years ago I wanted to cry. Lucky for us though Mez never did the figures Randy and I had in mind. They did do part 3, 4 and 6 Jason and we were hoping for to do those. We'll see what we end up doing but I will say we have some really cool thing for Freddy right now. I'm looking forward to making the head sculpts match the makeup from the movies. His Glove has a likeness also and we'll try to get that right. Part two isn't the best movie but his makeup was so scary in that one.

Back