Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow Terminator collectors. Just wanted to share a couple of commissions I've finished recently. The endo is my personal piece and the others are all for clients. Comments are welcome and if anyone here is on Facebook please feel free to check my custom page out.
11194e1a2b5ed622227f94ca2492db1a.jpg
3f87235908abea60918176488d733ef8.jpg
ea68a5682b0ebeecb4dd3e312275e620.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Randy retweeted someone's galleria hallway diorama on twitter complete with Pepsi dispenser machine. I want it.

Looks fantastic!, He put a lot of work on detail, not sure why is t-800 wearing gloves.
That diorama needs a JC NOW!!!

Looks fantastic!, He put a lot of work on detail, not sure why is t-800 wearing gloves.
That diorama needs a JC NOW!!!

Noticed the gloves.

My only criticism of the dio is - if you go that far might aswell go a little further. Make enough of it that you could convincingly do a photoshoot of the whole scene. Make the back walls for where T-800 and T-1000 come around the corners at opposite ends of the hall with John in between. Make enough of it that you could take a photograph and not have the real 1:1 world ruining the shot.

I had the same feeling about the 1:6 Pescadero diorama I own, originally only a small segment of the elevator was made because the original owner wanted it to fit into a pre-defined space. I say screw space!! Make the whole thing or go home. So anyway once I acquired it I built the rest of the elevator myself and added a ceiling - the only piece of creativity I've ever had in this hobby. :lol

Not sure. Something 'impossible now possible' makes me think it will be Turtles related along with whatever else they plan to reveal.

Basically a-dev's reaction when John Connor gets announced. :lol

giphy.gif

That damn motorcycle cop T-1000 keeps showing up instead of John Connor. I'm beginning to resent him if I'm honest.

Anyway, bought obviously.

I'd love to see a new kyle reese, but I'll take that t-1000. Looks much better than the original release.

I'm still not fond of the shorter legs they've been giving the Ultimates, I think the proportions were closer on the original releases so I personally wouldn't say it looks better. Better range of display options and accessories obviously but there should be what with being an Ultimate.

Back