Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA is doing a better job thankfully, HT uses generic looking at at times almost inhuman looking musculature on their necks where NECA still designs them for each person uniquely, it's still Arnold's neck or Stallone's, etc.

If anyone is interested in getting a 1:10 black fatboy that is identical to the one that I have on page 520 there is one currently up for sale on eBay for a decent price.

If anyone is interested in getting a 1:10 black fatboy that is identical to the one that I have on page 520 there is one currently up for sale on eBay for a decent price.

Possible option for the saddlebags
Moto Guzzi California 1100i 1 10 Scale Die Cast by Maisto | eBay

Not entirely accurate and a little big perhaps but better than the other ones I've seen. This guy only ships to the US, ruling me out. I might keep that bike in mind though for future searches.

Possible option for the saddlebags
Moto Guzzi California 1100i 1 10 Scale Die Cast by Maisto | eBay

Not entirely accurate and a little big perhaps but better than the other ones I've seen. This guy only ships to the US, ruling me out. I might keep that bike in mind though for future searches.

Thanks for the heads up a-dev. Those bags look pretty good. I will keep that model bike in mind. Maybe I can find one for a really good price ;)

Seems like whoever it was bought the other one that was listed aswell. Hopefully, assuming it was no coincidence, they will post the results here so we'll know what those saddlebags would look like.

Seems like whoever it was bought the other one that was listed aswell. Hopefully, assuming it was no coincidence, they will post the results here so we'll know what those saddlebags would look like.

Hey a-dev, I sent you a PM about some saddlebags that I found.

That's pretty cool. Hasn't that been one of the holy grails of achievement in robotics, a bipedal robot that can navigate uneven terrain and stay on its feet?

That is absolutely remarkable isn't it.

I've seen a bunch of those videos & they never cease to make my jaw drop. The four legged one was impressive enough, but yeah.

I felt bad for the bot in that last minute or so; damn bully engineer. :lol

This is all we need......... Something to completely wipe out the work force. Mark my words, the day any of this comes into real reality, were in big trouble. Don't believe me? Notice any self check out stands lately? And that there's Barely any human workers at a cash register?
May seem cool, but be scared.......

Last edited:
Back