Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official NECA The Terminator Thread

It's the endo with the original Terminator packaging, not the T2 packaging.

Just ordered a T-800 Battle across time figure, pretty stoked. :yess:

Looking for some of the NECA Terminator figures I missed out on. Any help would be appreciated.

T-800 Cyberdyne showdown
T-800 Pescadero
T-1000 galleria

Dunno how to go about this. Sorry if I get it wrong.

I have 2 of these figures for sale.

The final battle and Cyberdyne with all accessories but no packaging.

Open to offers. I'm in UK.

Just got a Comic con Liquid metal T-1000 today. Awesome figure, well worth $13.

Awesome photos between the lighting and the diorama.

Thanks! The diorama is turning out pretty good and should work well with a variety of different figures. I'm glad you liked the photos. :)

Awesome photos! I found your diorama WIP page here. Are you up for selling one like that?

Thanks for the comment. Yeah, I'm not sure about selling one. In fact, this diorama was only supposed to be a small thing, but turned into a multi week project. I can provide some information (materials, etc) and help on what I did with it though and if I do decide to build one to sell, I'll be sure to let you know.

im shocked that a lot if these figures are considered rare and cost a ton. I guess I got lucky cuz I wanted the series 1 tech noir t800 but on ebay they only have a ton of the battle damaged version. I wanted to the original one, with the laser sighting gun and uzi and correct hair. but hes going for ridiculous amounts on amazon and ebay! I guess I got lucky last night and bid on a moc one in the end paid about $33 but still, didn't realize the figure was that hard to find.

Finally picked up that kyle reese figure I stashed some weaks ago. all that my TRU had left was the silver T1000's and the frozen T1000's. but I got the kyle reese for like 8.50 with the 20% coupon. not a bad deal! its neat to finally have someone for the TERMINATOR to face off to. I love how detailed the trenchcoat is. the hair is spot on but the face could have been better. I love how it evev has the rope that he used to hold the rifle and the sawed off rifle end. even the picture of sarah connor! lol that a nice touch. all in all glad to have this character from the series, never thought they'd get around to making him. now im just waiting for the series 1 tech noir terminator I won off ebay to arrive. that's become a pretty rare figure I guess.

I hope not, I'm still hoping for a 1/4 scale T2 T-8Hundey Arnie! :D

I think the line is not dead.
They focused this year on Aliens.

A new 18" Endo and a big Arnold with improved facesculpt and a better skin texture is a must have.

The line can't be dead. I have every Terminator figure NECA has made and there are still some key scenes they have not reproduced.

It's not dead. But we probably wont see anything until next year.

Back