Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's a come down from finally getting Reese, but I'm suddenly very depressed about the potential end of this line.

Neca needs to get around to Sarah Connor next tbh, and a 2029 Reese and Connor would be awesome too (especially with the new articulation).

If A Nightmare on Elm St and Predator are getting dioramas from NECA then they should give us Sarah Connor and John with a couple Terminator 2 Dio's.

@Valfar, yes dioramas are a must have.

For exemple a Steel mill Dio and a T1 mirror operating Dio(with a special Terminator figure).

And what is with the T2 Sarah and the 18" figures ?

They must revist the Schwarzenegger Sculpt for 1/4 and use the new plastic they use for the Rocky line.

A 1:1 bust was interesting too, like the the Eric Draven and Jack Sparrow busts.

A Pescadero Sarah Connor would be great and unique. Haven't seen that so far and it's quite an iconic look for the tragic character.

Re: Official NECA The Terminator Thread

Nice pics maulfan, I picked that guy up a whie ago as a referance to making my custom hot toys version. I also ordered a few days ago the tanker version and bd technoir which should arrive in a few days.

Nice pics maulfan, I picked that guy up a whie ago as a referance to making my custom hot toys version. I also ordered a few days ago the tanker version and bd technoir which should arrive in a few days.

That actually is the tanker version, nice of them to include the shades head again, I missed the Police shootout version so I may just get a second of the tanker to be the shootout version, I want to touch up the blood paint on the damaged head before I shoot that one.

That actually is the tanker version, nice of them to include the shades head again, I missed the Police shootout version so I may just get a second of the tanker to be the shootout version, I want to touch up the blood paint on the damaged head before I shoot that one.

Oh yeah I did'nt notice that, I forgot they included the extra head. There nice figures but I would love them in 1/6 scale, especially an endoskeletion for like 30-40 bucks, I could army build with those. I wish they would put out more stuff in 1/6 scale, predators and terminator stuff would rock, better detail and paint at that scale and would fit in with my hot toys collection.

Most of the time I buy these just to have and never open them cause I don't know where to display them, where as with my 12" t2 bd terminator its on my shelf along with the rest of my hot toys t2 collection........at least til dx13 comes out:lol

You missed out on the Police shootout version? And I repainted my Tanker truck head aswell. I was hesistant at first, (out of fear I would mess up) but now im glad I did because it looks so much better.

You missed out on the Police shootout version? And I repainted my Tanker truck head aswell. I was hesistant at first, (out of fear I would mess up) but now im glad I did because it looks so much better.

Yeah, they never had it in stores and I dragged my feet ordering online and now it goes for like $30+, I'd rather just get a second tanker for $15, paint the hands all black, and be all set. Now that I have Reese, I want to get Tech Noir too, those still go fairly cheap.

I still don't have the Original Tech-noir T-800 or the T-800 Endoskeleton, my ToysRus never had any. The endoskeletons fetch for a ton on ebay too.

Yeah I regret passing on the Endo, and I could have gotten that and Tech Noir easily, but at the time it came out, I had the Hot Toys Tech Noir so I was holding out for Police Shootout, but now that I have no Tech Noir and a Kyle Reese, Tech Noir appeals.

Same. I could of easily gotten the Tech-noir version, but I wasn't to eager to get it since I already have HT version. But the Endoskeleton was never obtainable, only online, and the prices are ridiculous now.

At this point, I just want to get Tech Noir and have some for of Police Shootout and I'll be set with T1, and I'm already content with my T2 unless they did a Sarah and/or John.

I just hope they continue the series. Atleast one more wave. Id still like to see;

T1 T-800 (eye surgey)
T2 Sarah Connor (steel mill)
T1 Kyle Reese (2029)

Back