Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the current word on the Neca line? Now that Bat-Gremlin is released, is that it for the line, or will we see more? Anyone heard anything? Still hoping for the Vegetable Gremlin.

The regular paint Mohawk has been confirmed, should be out by late fall. I guess the others they already developed ( Veggie, Greta, Melting Witch, cocoon etc) would depend on the sales. The line is still alive for now. Hopefully it continues.

The regular paint Mohawk has been confirmed, should be out by late fall. I guess the others they already developed ( Veggie, Greta, Melting Witch, cocoon etc) would depend on the sales. The line is still alive for now. Hopefully it continues.

Was there ever pics of an in-development Veggie revealed?

I'm still hoping NECA will revisit the first movie, although Randy makes it sound unlikely. There may be some new reveals at the Gremlins/Gremlins 2 film screening this December - maybe we'll finally get Mohawk with a regular paint scheme...

I also regret passing on Spider Gremlin. But I think I should pick up the Bat Gremlin, because he also looks amazing.

I really wish they would do a 2.0 of Stripe. I certainly think they could use their improved processes of figure making to make a truly screen accurate, more posable version of him. Especially now that we are getting Ultimate Gizmo, gimme an ultimate Stripe and I'll be happy. I actually just picked up the 10" Medicom VCD Figure for a good price on eBay, should be here on Saturday. This will be my definitive version until NECA does a 2.0

Given the somewhat surprising reissue of the Alien Queen over on the Alien side of things with NECA, do you think it might be possible they may also reissue some of the older but more popular Gremlin figures ? Maybe the Spider Gremlin even ?

So just found the Ultimate Gizmo on BigBadToyStore... I guess its been on preorder for awhile but I really don't collect gremlins stuff so I wasn't looking for it. But how great is this thing! Love everything that it comes with. And the fact that it should come out next month im really excited. The sculpt just really looks fantastic, not sure to pose him in his santa stuff or Rambo stuff ha. Hopefully Neca shows him off at Toy Fair in a couple weeks.

NEC12926.jpg
NEC129262.jpg
NEC129263.jpg

Given the somewhat surprising reissue of the Alien Queen over on the Alien side of things with NECA, do you think it might be possible they may also reissue some of the older but more popular Gremlin figures ? Maybe the Spider Gremlin even ?

Yeah, I would love that. Two years ago, I picked up the Spike Gremlins 2 video game figure but I always wished I bit the bullet and got some from the other Gremlins line back in the day.

NECA must be doing another run of their original brown Gremlins Stunt Prop Replica from Gremlins 2. BBTS has it back up for preorder.

Back