Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wohooo!!! Series 3 is coming!! :rock!

0028165.jpg

0028166.jpg

0028167.jpg

How soon? me wantee!!!!!!!

UK Gremlins collectors update Christmas Gizmo i have been informed will be coming out but not until January.

TIP: the "Brown Gremlin" can be clothed and glasses made to become "The Brain"!
Wayne THE DANE

UK stock of Mogwai series 2 finaly out next week with Christmas Gizmo too.

I got my from the States in the end! Ended up getting two combat Gizmo's for Christmas. Might have to sell one.

I know mate it is ridiculous how long i have had to wait to get these in for my customers.I shall be having words with Neca's European Distributor at the UK Toy Fair this month about this.
Proof that they are finaly out in the UK these came in yesterday.
268437_473356982720429_60384516_n.jpg

and Santa Gizmo
148924_473356606053800_1030276092_n.jpg

Well...
after the success of getting the Mogwai series 3 greenlit... the line is in trouble again...

Apparently NECA is still on the fence about releasing Gremlins series 3, which include Greta, the Gremlins Cocoons and maybe even Spider Mohawk... :monkey2

I really hope we get more Gemlins though... here are NECA's posts on twitter...

@NECA_TOYS Dear neca, will there be a neca gremlins series three and the spidergremlin. I hopemso! Cant wait to have him!

we don't know still. Hopefully there will be more but depends on sales & retail interest

@NECA_TOYS but everybody screams for spider mohawk. So we are interested =D

it's a very $$ figure to make & retail support isn't strong enough at this time. We want to make it, believe me

@NECA_TOYS Are the S2 Gremlins sales still being tracked as the main factor at this point, or is it how Mogwai s3 sales will go?

handled separately so only tracked by overall sales of S2 Gremlins. Mogwais sales are unrelated

@NECA_TOYS Ok good to know, would you be able to say if there is a soft deadline of sorts that the sales have to hit by? March?

will review before end of this month and decide if we are showing S3 at Toy Fair or not, keep fingers crossed

So if you guys are on the fence about getting the S2 Gremlins, get them now!! :pray:

If any of you guys are interested, I'm selling a NECA gremlins 2 replica puppet (brown version). PM me if interested. I bought it on a whim and just don't want it anymore. It's brand new, never taken out of packaging.

Brown-Gremlin-Stunt-Puppet-Replica_1341498172.jpg

Mogwai's series 3 is out. ordered the set on Ebay, really only needed stripe but I every other one so figured may as well get the lot. I think I'm good on mogwai's though, not sure if Neca is planning on making more but I think what they put is good.

has anyone got the greta 1:1 prop yet? i cant find anyone who has any in hand pics, waiting to see those before i make a buying decision as i think the brown and green are kind of ehh from their stock photos. also if anyone is looking for the mohawk resin statue 18 in lmk i have one for sale.

I'm not picking one up at the price they are asking for it, but if I can get it for under $200 I'll probably bite. I think it's a unique line. I have the brown Gremlin and have enjoyed owning. it.

Well... NECA isn't showing Gremlins at ToyFair... :(
Seems like this is the end of the line...
No Spider-Gremlin, no Greta and no Cocoon...
and no chances for an updated Stripe :monkey2
It was good while it lasted...

Back