Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scale looks fine. Great sketches. If I may critique....I do not like the nose and upper mouth on both Gremlins. It looks very "Cat" like.
Well done:clap

Thanks for the input Bo i see what you mean about the muzzle area. The first sketch is way rough and will hopefuly be a lot better when i finish it.Check me out in the art threads some of my stuff is half decent.

Hey Ditch try to sketch him..I got him today

2012-08-23153721-picsay.jpg

Vic thats an awesome statue i use to have one in my shop display until some one made me an offer i could not refuse. I realy hope NECA sticks with the Gremlins line the quality of figures has been very impressive. I just wish they would release them in the UK a bit quicker,i am fed up of making excuses to my customers about why we don't have them yet.We are still waiting for series 2 Gremlins over here.
What do you think of the stunt puppet NECA made Vic?

Vic thats an awesome statue i use to have one in my shop display until some one made me an offer i could not refuse. I realy hope NECA sticks with the Gremlins line the quality of figures has been very impressive. I just wish they would release them in the UK a bit quicker,i am fed up of making excuses to my customers about why we don't have them yet.We are still waiting for series 2 Gremlins over here.
What do you think of the stunt puppet NECA made Vic?

My friend recently purchase a stunt puppet...I feel its ok but not great..arent puppets suppose to move ?? Im kinda shocked that Neca produce this gorgeous Mohawk statue years ago..what worries me is that its extremely fragile..maybe the most fragile piece I have in my collection.

i have that statue as well and love it...it's taken a beating during the course of 2 moves and some of the spikes on the back are broken, but it's still bad to the bone

i have that statue as well and love it...it's taken a beating during the course of 2 moves and some of the spikes on the back are broken, but it's still bad to the bone

Yes its a badass piece..but easily can break bc of its pointy parts..good thing I do have some repairing skillz just in case it happens..now Im tempted of buying the little neca gremlins to surround them with him.

I picked up “Lenny” yesterday to round the gang of Lenny, George, Daffy and Mowhawk (Cult Classic release).

Very excited about series 2 Mogwai’s

Great pics guys! I can't wait to get all of these.
Only one I managed to score was the brown gremlin.
here are a few pics of the gremlins I re-painted. Now these are not full repaints, as I am painting over the colors Neca used.
3888-bgrem1.jpg
3886-ggrem1.jpg
3884-gbgrem1.jpg

Here's a before and after pic to show what was changed. My re-paint is holding the white labeled beer can...lol
3882-ggremcompare.jpg

Group shot of my repainted gremlins.
3883-grems.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Mangrasshopper. May I ask what type of paint or colors you used? Yours look amazing and I'm inspired but don't know where to start. :/

I got Mogwai Mohawk today.Its great.I like his hair and moveable eyes.Waiting was worth it.Thanks once again Neca.

Well i finally got into this line! Found all series 2 Gremlins at TRU! and i have to say this figures have great paint apps! Now to get the Series 1 guys! How do this compare to the cult classics ones?

I think the Spider Gremlin is the only figure I'd like to own from the Gremlins universe. Really hope they make him.

I hope we get to series 3!! :lol!!

Bat Gremlin would be awesome, too!
:lecture:lecture:lecture

Well i finally got into this line! Found all series 2 Gremlins at TRU! and i have to say this figures have great paint apps! Now to get the Series 1 guys! How do this compare to the cult classics ones?

'sup P!tu?!!
Copmpared to the very first Gremlins they released,
The original Gizmo sucked, the new Series 1 Gizmo is much better, but the Series 2 Rambo one is THE best!
As for the CC Stripe and Poker player are basically the same, sculpt is nice, but paint-apps could be a lot better, they definitely need to be updated to look closer to the movies and on-par with these new Gremlins.

The Gremlins 2 Brain and Mohwak from CC are still really nice and hold up really well vs. the new ones. The main differences are on the articulation, paint apps and the CC are matte finished, while the new ones are bit more slimy/glossy.

I love them all!! :clap!

Finally got series 2! Man these are great, love mogwai mohawk the best!
here is my repaint of the lenny gremlin.

Now all we need is Greta, the bat gremlin, the salad gremlin, and the all mighty spider mohawk deluxe boxed figure!
oh, and i want those pods from the first gremlins movie...the Neca guys are such teases!

3893-lenny1.jpg

3892-lenny4.jpg
3889-lennygeorge.jpg

Great job NECA!

Mohawk & Brain came in yesterday to go along with lightening..need to purchase the rest of the gremlins to created a shrine
2012-09-20123408-picsay_zps3b58bf87.jpg

Awesome news from NECA guys!!
:rock!!
We might still have a chance @ Spider-Mohawk, Greta and Cocoon!!

Mogwai Action Figures Series 3 Confirmed for January or February 2013

400965_424461417616249_308196316_n.jpg

Even if you happened to have your eyes glued to our Twitter feed about 30 minutes ago, you might have still missed one of the most anxiously awaited announcements of the year: we’ve greenlighted the 3rd series for our Mogwai action figures.
Planned for January or February of 2013, Mogwai Series 3 will consist of these cute little guys, all from the very first Gremlins film:

Stripe
Before he turns out to be the lead Gremlin and the leader of the First Batch, Stripe looks dangerous…ly cute:

Gizmo
The main character of the series, the original Mogwai, comes out in a uniquely adorable expression:

Haskins
This chubby dude was not clearly named in the movie, so we’re calling him “Haskins”. His expression is priceless:

More To Come, Even Sooner!
Dont forget we have a TRU-Exclusive Gremlin figure as well – a Gremlins 1 version of Gizmo w/ Santa Hat, Candy Cane, & Trumpet as seen under the Peltzer tree. More details on that little guy soon!

Read more: https://necaonline.com/36430/blog/n...d-for-january-or-february-2013/#ixzz27cIQ8sGQ

Back