Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Neca Figures from Toy Fair--Gremlins, Video Games, and Rock Stars

I hope I get Daffy and George this year:pray:

Re: New Neca Figures from Toy Fair--Gremlins, Video Games, and Rock Stars

They are out!! :panic:
From NECA's FB:

311510_135450856550669_100002572672047_187719_5280792_n.jpg

297921_135448936550861_100002572672047_187717_2393230_n.jpg

Last edited:
can't wait to get my Gizmo. i got the Stripe Gremlin and Mohawk Gremlin from the first series but i thought the Gizmo was ugly. this one looks much better. can't believe they have ear and eye articulation.

Bit of paint slop there on Gizmo, still after i sift through a bunch i'm sure i'll pick a couple of these up.

I want them all, except for the lightning gremlin - unless it's pretty cheap, just doesn't seem worth the same price as the other ones. Finally got my SDCC Gizmo today and he's cool. Can't wait to get the others. Anyone know where to get them inexpensively?

I want them all, except for the lightning gremlin - unless it's pretty cheap, just doesn't seem worth the same price as the other ones. Finally got my SDCC Gizmo today and he's cool. Can't wait to get the others. Anyone know where to get them inexpensively?
toys r us has them for $12 each.

Finally got the 1st wave of Mogwai. These figures are great!, Only had to wait over 20 years for them...lol

Cant wait until the rest come out.. and I was wondering, does anyone know if the generic green and brown gremlins are still getting released?

Saw the con photos, but nothing about which wave....

I want an army of those 2!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows how many of these are knocking around the world. I have contacted neca directly but no joy as of yet - as I havent seen that many of them but managed to get one of ebay recently.

grbr12inroac.jpg

Any help appreciated. 12" Roto-cast action figure of 'The Brain' from gremlins 2

p.s have pre-ordered myself a flasher gremlin from play.com [UK Buyer] who seem to be stocking up on the new gremlins from neca woop =D

Just picked up the 3 Mogwais! Too bad they couldn't have a bit beefier series out of these. Some mogwais and some gremlins in each series. But I guess we'll get them all eventually. I'm just excited and eager since the line was one of my favorites years ago and I'm thrilled to see it coming back.

Disappointed with the eye system though, basically so bad that it's useless and you'll wish they'd omitted it. Don't know how this passed muster. Wouldn't the first thing on your list be "Does it work?" No? Go back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
Gremlins Series 1 will be out this month according to Neca!!

https://necaonline.com/32622/blog/news-and-announcements/gremlins-blog/

It’s a New Batch of Gremlins!

Posted in: Gremlins, News And Announcements-Oct 12, 2011

Not to be confused with our other Gremlins Series 1, which featured the adorable Mogwais, THIS Gremlins Series 1 is all bad, all the time. That’s right. It’s the Gremlins themselves, brought to life for the first time as 7″ scale action figures!

We took a few of our favorite Gremlins from the second movie (that’s Gremlins 2: The New Batch), set our sculptors on the case, and the result is nothing short of fantastic. We’ve got three brand-new renditions of classic Gremlins monster — the George Gremlin, the Flasher Gremlin and the Daffy Gremlin!

Each figure is gorgeously detailed and stands about 6″ tall. The George Gremlin says goodnight Gracie with a trademark scowl and cigar, while the Flasher Gremlin has a flexible trenchcoat, cigarette and removable sunglasses — just so, you know, no one recognizes him as a Gremlin. Much less villainous in its mischief is the Daffy Gremlin, which comes with a noisemaker, gag glasses and a winning smile.

Gremlins Series 1 is due out this month and available for preorder now. More info here. Keep it tuned to NECAOnline.com for more on your favorite games, movies and more!

NECA-Gremlins-Figures-George_Pkg.jpg

NECA-Gremlins-figure-Daffy_Pkg.jpg

NECA-Gremlins-figure-Flasher_Pkg.jpg

Cannot wait for these!!
Might get an extra flasher and turn it into Stripe...n it might need a repaint besides the hair though...

those have been on Pre-order at BBTS for awhile. i'll be passing on those. though the flasher looks good. i hope they revisit some of the Gremlins 1 gremlins. like the mugger gremlin or the one that is wearing a popcorn bucket on his head.

sweet! it actually comes with a cig! i was afraid that PC america might have screwed that up for us

Back