Official MORT plushie photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mort in Missouri

653e6be8.jpg

Mort jus chillin n checkin out the calendar in GA.

mortchillin.jpg

Wait. What are you doing? MORT! :horror

mortjuschillin.jpg

Mort and his arrival in North Florida. 1st photo is his escape from the box at the UPS Store. Next Mort is getting ready to go shopping for dinner at Publix (what lovely FSU coed is going to be dinner). Mort checking out the CSR. Finally Mort arrives at his Florida residence and has a drink from the Chalice of Kali (yum).

:mwaha

Here's Mort getting to know his new friends in Los Angeles. (That's in CA, Rick. :nana: :lol)

MortFriends.jpg

The gang hangs out on the purple couch all year so as long as he behaves himself, I'm guessing he will too!

FYI- He's the first plushie I've bought. The rest were gifts or winnings! :rock

Here's the other half of the couch:

Plushies.jpg

Last edited:
He's the Sideshow Spooktacular mascott. If I remember correctly they even had a poll to name him.

They sell those there?

I actually bought that cat when I was on vacation here in 1999, and he stays with my Halloween decorations. I didn't decide to move here until three years later. H.O.B. should still have them in the gift shop up front. Do you want one?

Here's Mort checking out my head restraint that the other students learned how to make and use today in lab, on my head!

^^ That head restraint is creepy. :panic:

If you can find one of those cats, my daughter would love it.

Hey! That's my head your talking about. You can't see it but it has five locks that hold it in place on the table. It comes out of a hot water bath as a flat sheet that is pulled down tight on your head, and it's kind of hot! It was fun anyway, gives you the patient's perspective at least, and not as bad as I was anticipating. I just meditated through it.

Back