Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor Thread $2,440 Pot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
This will be the official weekly update thread.

There are 247 entries this year. After the $30 site fee, the pot is $2,440.

Good luck to everyone. I will update the thread each Sunday and Monday with my own brand of humor for those eliminated.

Last edited:
Re: Official 2012 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor Thread

It says 240. Is that right?

A few people had paid the entry fee but didn't get registered. Since the pick deadline is prior to the first Sunday game, the site is allowing them to register. I've told each of them they need to get it done ASAP.

If all get registered, the final total should be 245 or 246. I'll know tomorrow when I go stand on their desks, lol. Then I'll update the first post with the final total.

Just to clarify, Sunday's pick has to be in minutes before kickoff, right?

Yes, but since this is a new site, I'd get my pick in NLT 1230pm EST. The site clock could be faster than your clock and may not register your pick if you wait until the last minute.

Yes, but since this is a new site, I'd get my pick in NLT 1230pm EST. The site clock could be faster than your clock and may not register your pick if you wait until the last minute.

Thanks.

There's only one thing worse than getting knocked out early..........

getting knocked out before you do. :lol

Don't forget to make your picks if you have not done so....right now there are 17 who have NOT made a pick.

This is your one and final warning. Next I'll be saying thanks for the donation.:yess:

Err, Lions lead Rams only 7-6 and I'm getting nervous. :horror

Feeling the pressure....13-13 in the 4th.....

images

14 are on the list so far....13 still to be decided. At least a few will drop because people picked Seattle and Carolina.

If Cleveland and St. Louis could have held on, that would have been huge, lol. Gotta love Week 1.

Ah, man, I'm an Eagles fan, but that narrow win is a little bitter sweet in retrospect considering 32 would have been eliminated. :lol

Week 1 Wrap-up

247 entered, 225 remain.

3 eliminated by having so much $$ they didn't need to make a pick. (No pick)
1 eliminated by running out of Luck. (Indy)
4 eliminated for getting drunk on Cam Kool Aid. (Carolina)
8 eliminated by Bountygate. (New Orleans)
2 eliminated by Dirty Sanchez. (Buffalo)
1 eliminated by Mile High Manning. (Pittsburgh)
1 eliminated by getting stuck in the stands during the Lambeau Leap. (Green Bay)
2 eliminated for being stupid enough to have faith in Pete Carroll. (Seattle)

Back