Official Jumping the gun on Official threads thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gollum.jpg

cartman-acf.jpg

mark-hoppus-1-sized.jpg

DonkeyBallsMocha.gif

Cartman-Cop1.jpg

Yeah those people really get to me too!:monkey4

Man those are some awesome pictures!!! :rock

Oh and how about the threads where someone posts say 5 big pics then you have all the yahoo's that have to quote all 5 pics several times. Yea, those are winners too.

That's one of the reasons why I only ever post one large pic, and make the rest clickable thumbails. If someone does quote it, then at least it isn't overwhelming.

Nope a suggestion

As a new freak I thought all these "official" threads would have interesting stuff in them cause pardon me they say "official"

and some of them do but usually 14 pages in (so after clicking 14 pages of yep ordered it and nope didnt order it and heres the paragraph why i didnt) you then get the actual product image from someone who actually owns one !

but some of these posts dont and dont have for 2 - 3 months

anything other than 14 pages of waffle

Now Ive wasted my time clicking on all these "official" threads I realise that now

Just suggesting that mods may help the boards for us noobs by filtering out 14 pages of toss that gets posted prior to the post from . . . (wait for it) ta da

the one person in the thread that has one and can be bothered to take a picture of it !

All im saying is maybe it would be better to have your official thread for a product posted by :

1. an admin who can keep the thread relevent
2. someone who owns one of the products and can be bothered to post pics

and to keep it from being lost in the boards have it as a sticky or in its own forum

Thats all

Just a suggestion

Then stick your 14 pages of toss after the product images posted by the one person in the thread that owns one !

Wahhh :monkey2....start at the end of the thread and work your way backward then...problem solved! :D

Last edited:
I know sometimes "official" image threads are started because someone finds pics from China before a figure's release in the US. Should those threads not be considered official because the figure doesn't belong to a member?

They're pics of an item "in-hand" so they count as official.

Nope a suggestion

As a new freak I thought all these "official" threads would have interesting stuff in them cause pardon me they say "official"

and some of them do but usually 14 pages in (so after clicking 14 pages of yep ordered it and nope didnt order it and heres the paragraph why i didnt) you then get the actual product image from someone who actually owns one !

but some of these posts dont and dont have for 2 - 3 months

anything other than 14 pages of waffle

Now Ive wasted my time clicking on all these "official" threads I realise that now

Just suggesting that mods may help the boards for us noobs by filtering out 14 pages of toss that gets posted prior to the post from . . . (wait for it) ta da

the one person in the thread that has one and can be bothered to take a picture of it !

All im saying is maybe it would be better to have your official thread for a product posted by :

1. an admin who can keep the thread relevent
2. someone who owns one of the products and can be bothered to post pics

and to keep it from being lost in the boards have it as a sticky or in its own forum

Thats all

Just a suggestion

Then stick your 14 pages of toss after the product images posted by the one person in the thread that owns one !

a nice long explanation as to why your opinion is the correct one. :rolleyes:

just sayin' that when people try to 'push' their way of thinking onto others, it usually turns into a holocaust. i've been here a short time and threads labeled 'official' don't bother me at all if they have alot of fluff. common sense dictates that if you don't find what you're looking for from the thread starter in the first couple of pages, then move on and do a search for something more relative to what you're looking for. but instead, you put that task on the poster's shoulders before he posts because 'you' don't want to waste 'your' time. and the way you'd like to punish those that don't conform to your way of thinking is banishment? just sayin'.

burned?....ahmmm,... read any good books lately?

Last edited:
What I dont understand is the nasty comments and negative posts,
Its just a suggestion

A suggestion that I thought would improve the boards for people using them

So ok guys learned my lesson

What I dont understand is the nasty comments and negative posts,
Its just a suggestion

A suggestion that I thought would improve the boards for people using them

So ok guys learned my lesson

First, like I said before, it's a message board so don't take it so seriously.

Second, it's how you feel and that's fine, but many won't share the opinion that you do so you have to be ready for that.

Back