Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, yeah, it happens from time to time for sure, especially when you don't expect it to (I used to make a lot of videos for a game called Dragon Blaze). To be honest, I'd prefer a really long video if possible.

Well I don't want to people to tune out if it's too long. I just try to cover everything in the shortest time possible.

I would like to limit it to 10 minutes, but it ain't possible with 1/6 figures.

Thanks, man. I try to do 2-3 a week. Mon, Wed, and Fri.

I'm going to do the regular RE4 version Wednesday and maybe the HT RE6 version for Friday.

Lol hot heart? Should of called the company cold toys or something

Cold Toys would have be hilarious if they did. Also, @Snake Plissken great review as always! Even though you'd prefer to make the videos shorter, I appreciate the current time, lets me soak in and appreciate the figure longer.

I'm going to record the other RE4 Leon tonight and I'll post the RE6 version Friday. I'll do my two customs at some other point since I don't want two Leon weeks in a row :lol

I might do more RE figures next week though. Either my Jills, Adas or Weskers.

Hi everyone!

I would like to know which phicen body to use to replace the original . The first figure

hot-toys-resident-evil-4-ada-wong-sixth-scale-figure-013.jpg

Thanks !

Cool review snake, I just watched it as I finally ordered my Leon today. Been on my radar for a while and it’s grret to finally be getting him.

Tempted to turn him into the China outfit. Can any one point me in the direction of that sweet China outfit custom Leon a fellow freak made?
Thanks!!

Back