Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whos DH
Rachel__Jeantel.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

The Combat Shotgun has pump action but not the short Shotgun for Sheva. So far only Leon's handgun has the spring action. I got Sheva a Metal Dragunov since modern gun doesn't look too good for her.

Was a ****** fixing the gun up but they have 3 spring action:
1.Manual Loading
2.Magazine Remove trigger
3.Trigger
For those planning to get one suggest using your own screwdriver instead of the one that came with it.

For sheva and chris. ^^

The body suits him much better. I have no idea of what was going through Hot Toys minds when they decided to give him a muscle body that doesnt hold any of his weapons convincingly due to the sucky articulation

How did you get the pants to go on? I got a TTM20 for my S.T.A.R.S. Chris as well but I wasn't able to get the pants on so I just left him on his rubber body. I might have to try again. DX

You should try again, It´s difficult but not imposible.
:yess:

Hi,where can i get the Classic Jill Valentine outfit..?

There was a 1/6 customizer/tailor in Indonesia called "Psycho Customs." He's out of the game now though. He just disappeared/stopped one day a year or so ago due to personal problems.

Well, I bought those bootleg Leons off eBay. The both came with broken necks... so I had to replace the neck adapter inside the chest of the RE4 version, but I couldn't take apart the RPD version since the screws were rusted, so I got a replacement coming. The RPD is on a spare body I had, and the hands are from my custom Leon I had. I'll be selling a bunch of Leon accessories/ heads real soon if anyone is interested.

FRw7nt4.jpg

yx8OqEf.jpg

Y34FEee.jpg

2RCs2Ii.jpg

qciDagu.jpg

I ended up buying both of those bootleg RE4 Leon's as well a few months back (and even had the broken neck issue as well with the RE4 one). Overall I was surprised how well done they were for bootlegs as they were pretty much nearly identical to the authentic figures (which I stupidly sold of a few years back). At this point I would be surprised if anyone could actually tell the difference between the bootleg and the real thing, I know I couldn't.

does anyone have this momtoys Chris? is he any good?
image.jpeg

i've wanted a chris redfield for a while but his sepearate parts are expensive so thought this to be a cheaper better option cost me £129.

I don't hear any audio from your video. I thought it was my speakers at first and started a different video but it was just yours. Hopefully you don't have to make a new one all together.

Damn it. Something must of happened with the conversion. Thanks for letting me know. I'll upload it again in a couple hours.

Last edited:
No problem man, I look forward to the video.

I think this is the first time I've done a vid and didn't preview it at all :lol

It'll be up shortly. I tried to make it short as possible, but he's got a lot of accessories to go through, including some that I display on it that it doesn't come with.

I think this is the first time I've done a vid and didn't preview it at all :lol

It'll be up shortly. I tried to make it short as possible, but he's got a lot of accessories to go through, including some that I display on it that it doesn't come with.

Haha, yeah, it happens from time to time for sure, especially when you don't expect it to (I used to make a lot of videos for a game called Dragon Blaze). To be honest, I'd prefer a really long video if possible.

Back