Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and if three more people,
why not four...?
And if 4 more people,
why not more?
And more...
And more...
Then maybe even you... Will be pissed...
Too...

Um yea didnt Ada get announced months ago ? maybe since RE6 and Orc are on the rise they are gonna annouce somthing soon. maybe from RE Orc and in september Announce somthing from RE6. I'm just hoping for a new Leon, Claire, and that new guy possibly. I just cant wait for it.

I want RE3 Jill and NEMESIS and will continue to say so until that happens!

I'm guessing Ada is sadly on hiatus (at least until the new games come out). I think HT announced Ada around the same time they announced MGS3 and I haven't heard anything on that. I'm really hoping HT will oneday get license for the entire RE series.

I want RE3 Jill and NEMESIS and will continue to say so until that happens!

I'm guessing Ada is sadly on hiatus until the new games come out. I think HT announced Ada around the same time they announced MGS3 and I haven't heard anything on that. I'm really hoping HT will oneday get license for the entire RE series.

I want Nemesis, RE1 Tyrant, Mr. X, and that Alex Wesker Stalker Nemesis 2.0 from Resident Evil 6.

Well they are both definitely getting made. The fan base for MGS and RE series is HUGE. Trying to figure out why there's the delay will just give you a headache.

What i do know is that they'll come out this year since its the 15th and 25th anniversary's of the RE and MGS series respectively

I'll be pissed off if Ada doesn't get made.

Ada Wong has the same MGS syndrome,... announced loooooooooong time ago but never released or be made :/

Btw, maybe HT is waiting to announce the RE6 videogame masterpiece figures :)pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:).. including Ada Wong, cause she going to be in RE6 :impatient:

Last edited:
My guess is that any figures they were developing of this lineup have now been moved to Resident Evil 6 license and will be altered to better match that game's design. This isn't a bad thing though it means we will have to wait even longer :/

But... Ada in the RE4 dress.... It's her best outfit so far!

My best guess is that she will come out with the RE 5 movie outfit and stuff... I just hope they give her the grappling gun in the movie T~T

My guess is that any figures they were developing of this lineup have now been moved to Resident Evil 6 license and will be altered to better match that game's design. This isn't a bad thing though it means we will have to wait even longer :/

Either this or Raccoon City. Either way I wish they would start releasing info on these figures as well as perhaps do some rereleases. Wesker especially needs a rerelease as he is quite hard to come by for a decent price and unlike Chris and Jill, he's more or less done as far as appearances go at least for a little while. Jill and Chris are always getting new outfits, same with Leon.

Ada Wong has the same MGS syndrome,... announced loooooooooong time ago but never released or be made :/

Btw, maybe HT is waiting to announce the RE6 videogame masterpiece figures :)pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:).. including Ada Wong, cause she going to be in RE6 :impatient:

As soon as that license is annouced my DNA will be all over my computer.:panic:

Since when did BSAA Jill's price go up to near BSAA Chris Level?

Just had a quick mosey around ebay with a casual interest and the prices disappointed me. They stayed very low for a while and at one point i remember watching one end for About £95 with £5 postage. Now its looking to be about £190-£200 posted cheapest.

I really regret not getting one a long time ago and i also regret not getting a Sheva. Its a shame the ones that are unappealing suddenly become wants when they become twice the price you originally did not want to pay

The Resident Evil figure prices seem to always go up in price eventually. I always thought BSAA Jill and Sheva were pretty awesome. I'm glad I got them right away.

I was hoping with the Battlesuit Jill coming out that the BSAA would be ebay fodder for people wanting the new cooler one (and Bsaa is just a DLC costume anyway). Or it would at least of stayed the same for longer. Its not like they are that rare either its not like the higher price is higher the demand. There is about 10 on ebay now.

Ive got this negative thought that its reason for being so high is like some guy saw the prices the other higher priced RE figures go for and hiked his price to that of a more valuable one. And then everybody else is trying to price it the same. And thus unnaturally raising its price. Bastards!

The Resident Evil figure prices seem to always go up in price eventually. I always thought BSAA Jill and Sheva were pretty awesome. I'm glad I got them right away.

Same here. I was lucky that I found Sheva normal price when I went to Toy anxiety store. Instant purchase. Too bad MIdnight Wesker is still expensive and probably won't get him. :( at least I have STARS Wesker.

I don't have any of the RE4 figure or STARS chris, and no statues at the moment. I do have two sets of the Moby line, and Toy Biz(2sets), incomplete Palisades line. I wasn't a huge fan of the Neca line. Just bought a few of Necas line. Maybe someday I'll purchase statues. But so far I'm not liking any.

Back