Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandon Routh as Chris?! LMAO! Fail.... I prefer Joe Manganiello is the perfect Chris!!!

If your refering to the chris from the last RE movie then that was a horrible portryal of chris redfield. Absolutly awful movie imo. REBOOT without freakin alice.:panic:

If your refering to the chris from the last RE movie then that was a horrible portryal of chris redfield. Absolutly awful movie imo. REBOOT without freakin alice.:panic:

:lecture

Thank you sir. I'll notify Sony, Paul, Milla, and Wentworth. For the next installment we'll have Ryan Reynolds portray Chris.

tumblr_lbw649XNU71qbxq6qo1_500.gif

Last edited:

i agree anything but the crap we have out now

:lecture

Thank you sir. I'll notify Sony, Paul, Milla, and Wentworth. For the next installment we'll have Ryan Reynolds portray Chris.

tumblr_lbw649XNU71qbxq6qo1_500.gif

Michael Fassbender should play every Resident Evil character:lecture Chris, Jill, Claire, Wesker, Ada, The Steve, NEMESIS Tofu, everyone!

Does anyone know what was actually wrong with Romero's Resident Evil?

-Mr. T Barry Burton
-Wesker and Barry were best buds..."old partners, y'know"
-Chris being a nobody Native American stereotype who was Jill's lover
-Jill actually drove to the mansion and then runs into the mansion when ambushed
-Chris used to play in the mansion as a kid
-Raccoon City is destroyed in the end (If I remember correctly)

Other than that, it just seemed like it would translate into a horrible B movie. I demand justice!

hate to say it but i would have prefered that over the crap what we got now .

-Mr. T Barry Burton
-Wesker and Barry were best buds..."old partners, y'know"
-Chris being a nobody Native American stereotype who was Jill's lover
-Jill actually drove to the mansion and then runs into the mansion when ambushed
-Chris used to play in the mansion as a kid
-Raccoon City is destroyed in the end (If I remember correctly)

Other than that, it just seemed like it would translate into a horrible B movie. I demand justice!

Ebay!

Won it for $290. I paid exactly with postage what i was looking for when i posted my WTB thread for him so im happy!

Back