Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a pass on this one. Its not worth buying Ada if I dont have Leon.

Well, there might be other figures of Leon if he's a main character in another RE game. I mean, RPD Leon is one of the most wanted 1/6 figures, and it's been like that for a few years already. I'd imagine that Hot Toys would want to cash in some more on Leon's popularity by releasing some more figures.

cool. what games that from?

@ Solidus01
personally i only want RE4 Leon, thats the coolest ver IMO

Yahhh.... I want RPD Leon too!! But, I'm not going to shell out $1000 for the figure :lol. Unless of course, I go on another crazy ramen diet for a few months to save up the dough for it (like I did in 2009 when I saved up for the croc cap Snake figure).

Two outfits
Two PERS-head (standard and with smirk)
Full set of weapons
Diorama backdrops (Raccoon City streets and spanish village)
etc

dxleon.jpg

I think it would be the perfect option for everyone.
Unfortunately... I can only dream about it.

5,5 weeks and I gor HT's response to my big bad ass mail-request (was a bit sloppy written but oh well):

Hello,

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys & suggestion on making Leon of Biohazard figures
Your suggestion & comment will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.
Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Best regards,
KC/ Hot Toys

... Umm... yeah... I really did not expect anything else basically :lol
The fact that they have read this is already encouraging.

Yahhh.... I want RPD Leon too!! But, I'm not going to shell out $1000 for the figure :lol. Unless of course, I go on another crazy ramen diet for a few months to save up the dough for it (like I did in 2009 when I saved up for the croc cap Snake figure).

don't get the old Leon (quite ____ty imo) if you wait i think theyll make a new one. I did the same thing as you to get TigerStripe and Zombie Snake only for Medicom to re-release them :gah: lol

@ Riddick, very cool that they gave you a responce. Im gonna take that as confirmation of a new leon :p
I hope they use the RE4 face as the basis as the other ones look funny to me

Back