Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He lasted a whole lot longer than the token black guy Kenneth. Kenny was a complete baffoon. When you watch his death tape in the REmake he had ample time to fire at it in the head. It was like 20 feet away stumbling toward him.

Couldn't he just of gone "I gots to be gettin outsza hyere becuz hes gyone eatz meh lich ims cornsbredead!"

:rotfl

O that's so got damn funny . Damn white folks always making fun of other people and turning micheal Jackson white. To hell with all of ya. Lol jk.

Uh oh i just found the keys to photoshop!

fdd52a35.jpg

I dont know what to do with it but when i do i can have me some funnn

I've had Photoshop for years but never installed it on my new custom PC til a few days ago. I'll definitely be gettin' busy with some photoshop as well!

I bought a bunch of backsplash that I'll use for bricks, but that's the last thing I want to focus on.

Nice!
You'll have to practice the border erasing though...
BTW, what happened to that building?

My " stop showing Marvel and DC 1:6 figures all the attention " army

1bcd19fd.jpg

Just so happens to be mostly RE! So post went here.

With Jill i was going for one of her poses during the " 7 minutes battle " Where she holds her machine guns wide, then slowly draws them in firing to trap you. Though of course at that part of the game she has her suit still fully zipped up so my figure has inaccuracies that way!

Back