Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only local place that carries these around me are at Hastings. They have a $10-15 markup from SSC and the boxes are usually damaged. Creases, smashed corners, that sort of thing. I don't care about the box as long as the figure is fine. I wish I had a local non-franchise to buy from.

Changed up my pose just for the heck of it. Just a quick pic with the phone. Hard to make it seem natural.

421e8984cbe5e175508acffce6ae6359.jpg

I Just got my Jack Sparrow ALL the way from Indonesia my Jack has been literally around the WORLD. He feel's a little more special coming from so far away , just to land in my collection in detroit suburb's . I had to cancel a figure for this masterpiece a new favorite. The headsculpt feel's strait out the movie and put in front of me. I still need to buy his rudder n guns ,but over all happy with price i paid for his bounty. Amazing figure will take n post pic's later.

This figure still manages to amaze me even after all these years.
I no longer have mine. Sold it to an awesome member here because shelf space was an issue.

Just got this figure from a fellow board member for a really great price. I am thrilled to finally have this guy. He's a personal grail of mine and I've wanted to pick him up since I started collecting. Just a couple of quick phone pics. Pardon the poor quality :)

akyfr6.jpg

6tek9z.jpg

Hey after several years in this hobby, it'll happen to you too.

Geez, I wish I found an awesome HT figure I forgot I ever had lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's still in it's shipper box too:) Ha! funny you said that. Now I don't have the designated space for him. One of the reasons i ended up parting ways with the Joker Dx too
Break that bad boy out of his cardboard prison.

No doubt! :lol

it's still in it's shipper box too:) Ha! funny you said that. Now I don't have the designated space for him. One of the reasons i ended up parting ways with the Joker Dx too

I hear ya. Shelf space became a big issue for me last year too.
Before that, I was switching out figures/statues on my shelves, but now, it's at the point to where storage of the boxes is a problem.

Back