Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just been messing around with some of the Medi stuff on my second DX, inspired by Shortround's bashes. As others have posted before, the Medi hat really does look great, and it fits perfectly! I haven't futzed this properly yet..

DSC05661.jpg
DSC05663.jpg

DSC05660.jpg
DSC05665.jpg

DSC05666.jpg

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Josh at AlterEgo to change a few things with other orders but I also asked about DX Jack and he said that they should be getting him in by the end of the week. They'll start shipping him at the end of the week and early next week. Glad to finall have some solid info

Just got off the phone with Josh at AlterEgo to change a few things with other orders but I also asked about DX Jack and he said that they should be getting him in by the end of the week. They'll start shipping him at the end of the week and early next week. Glad to finall have some solid info

:yess: wait is almost over.

Opened up my Sparrow today and set him up! What a gorgeous figure, the little details all over the costume are fantastic! :D:D Pics to follow later!

I got mine from BBTS, pretty sure SAB went with Angolz.

How long did BBTS shipping take? only started collecting hot toys and i've only dealt with an Australian ebayer for the ones i've already got but no one seems to have Jack Sparrow and i'm quite eager to ge my hands on it! thanks alot for the quick reply :)

How long did BBTS shipping take? only started collecting hot toys and i've only dealt with an Australian ebayer for the ones i've already got but no one seems to have Jack Sparrow and i'm quite eager to ge my hands on it! thanks alot for the quick reply :)

BBTS had mine ready a couple of days before Christmas, but I only pressed the 'ship' button last Thursday. Arrived on my doorstep yesterday, 3 business days later :)

... I chose the UPS option which isn't the cheapest, but I cut the shipping cost down by having a couple other figures shipped at the same time ('Pile of Loot' feature). As always with BBTS the box was well packed. Their customer care is top notch and their return policy is friendly. Unless your ebay seller offers this kind of reassurance, I'd be inclined to do your Hot Toys shopping from a reputable online store - these things are just too expensive to do otherwise :)

Finally, i have my second jack ready! Couldn't leave the serious head sitting in the box, so i bought the necessary pieces to make another one. Ladies and gents, i give you Jack "why is the rum gone" Sparrow :D

Ssuek.jpg

7qZOz.jpg

xj5vm.jpg

5b6tW.jpg

vi4MW.jpg

RRBpy.jpg

YzEms.jpg

LTd0k.jpg

DB0QH.jpg

Got my Jack from CSC tonight. I love CSC, they're so great to buy from. UPS, not so happy about. Please note, CSC ships their figures inside a bigger box with foam peanuts. They must have ran this over with their truck.

figurebox.jpg

htshipper.jpg

Hey guys did anyone here open their dx jack and the box had already a small rip on the edge?

Got my Jack from CSC tonight. I love CSC, they're so great to buy from. UPS, not so happy about. Please note, CSC ships their figures inside a bigger box with foam peanuts. They must have ran this over with their truck.

figurebox.jpg

htshipper.jpg

Is the figure ok? If not...then i'm sorry.

But if it is, then I wouldn't worry about. The box is cool...but it's a box.

Is the figure ok? If not...then i'm sorry.

But if it is, then I wouldn't worry about. The box is cool...but it's a box.

I'd still see if I could get a replacement. The money we drop on these things does include the cost of the box art and design, so it's reasonable to expect the whole package will arrive mint. And if the set needs to be sold sometime it's worthwhile having a straight box.

Back