Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah his store is too small to get all the orders shipped to him at ones ;)
oh well back into the box and into storage :(

Just got mine today!!! aaaaaagggghhhhhh!!! so awesome!!! must post some pics, although honestly I have NO idea what pose to leave him in!!

Bill_Engvall_Here's_Your_Sign_CD_cover.JPG

:lol just messing with you guys :)

:pfft:
:pfft:

Good Shipped [email protected]

Hi friend!

Hope you are well ^^

Good news! The Hot Toys dx-06 Jack Sparrow that you booked has just released and arrives my shop !!

Outstanding for your order:

So, Kindly send me a perosnal paypal payment (to avoid paypal fees ^^) US15.00 to [email protected]:

Besides, Please confirm your delivery address again before shipment:

Is this a f'ing joke? I paid in full.

This is exceptionally frustrating, given the time differences. The only explanation I can think of is this is a template email and the outstanding for your order part is blank?

Last edited:
Anything I can do to help? he's quite forthcoming with my messages at the moment, I could drop your name and say you want to re order?

Yeah, I would really appreciate some help but not sure what can be done to be honest. He seems to avoid any questions or acknowledgement of the case I have opened.
He sent me this yesterday -

Hi friend,

you don't have to purchase the ready DX jack in my store. I will ship out your DX jack hopefully lately this week. Tracking details to follow.

Smlie ^^
Leo

I replied with -

Hi Leo,
OK, I will wait for you to ship my DX Jack.
I've heard that you've got your bulk batch in stock now, so when will you be able to ship the item to me?

Thanks

Still waiting for a reply. Any advice?
Im confused!:lol
My ebay name is skemekos23 by the way.

Is this a f'ing joke? I paid in full.

This is exceptionally frustrating, given the time differences. The only explanation I can think of is this is a template email and the outstanding for your order part is blank?

i bought a couple of pieces off him last year on p.o. took forever to send them, and just before he did got a similar email saying the boxes were heavier then expected and an extra 20 euros was needed , told him it was his mistake and would pay half just to get it over with.......would not use him again, most consistantly good guy i have dealt with is guiboi 11(might have spelled his name wrong) always marks things low value well wrapped plus good communication

i bought a couple of pieces off him last year on p.o. took forever to send them, and just before he did got a similar email saying the boxes were heavier then expected and an extra 20 euros was needed , told him it was his mistake and would pay half just to get it over with.......would not use him again, most consistantly good guy i have dealt with is guiboi 11(might have spelled his name wrong) always marks things low value well wrapped plus good communication

I replied similarly, basically stating that I already paid in full and that the postal address was correct.

If he doesn't concede to this I'll hit up ebay support. While I am outside of the window for contesting. Im sure a report of asking for more money wouldn't go down all too well.

Back