Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh another TOrontonian :D
His shop was closed for the past three days so hopefully he has a bunch of these waiting at the courier for drop off tomorrow as I have to go by anyways :)

Let us know! I was in the area and stopped by back in August, I love his store front window..unreal :lol

Appears both Angolz and Goodshipped both got their stock today. Seems probably a few of the 2nd tier Asian sellers got it in!

Prepare for a wave of Jack, people !!

Waitin for AE to get their 2nd wave shipment in...just financially couldnt afford to grab him in the 1st wave,,due to havin christmas as well as my classic pred and capt A comin out within a few weeks of each other.
Now i am ready:clap

Hopefully mine is shipping soon too then.

Did he send you a message saying it shipped Reedie? The auction got moved to archive on my eBay page so I can't see any updates on it. >:/

Whats the cheapest price for Sparrow ATM? I have an available space in my budget at the end of this month. There are a number of figures im eyeing up and Jack is one of them.

Let us know! I was in the area and stopped by back in August, I love his store front window..unreal :lol

Is there a store in Toronto that specializes / carries Sideshow / Hot Toys Stuff?

Hopefully mine is shipping soon too then.

Did he send you a message saying it shipped Reedie? The auction got moved to archive on my eBay page so I can't see any updates on it. >:/

He messaged me saying it was ready to ship and needed to confirm my postal address, SO excited!

Is there a store in Toronto that specializes / carries Sideshow / Hot Toys Stuff?

toys2.et in Markham or silversnail on queens if its still there but T2 has better prices.

I just picked up my Jack and found this long stick on the bottom of the box .. what is it for? I can't figure it out and even checked the manual ... clueless :slap

toys2.et in Markham or silversnail on queens if its still there but T2 has better prices.

I just picked up my Jack and found this long stick on the bottom of the box .. what is it for? I can't figure it out and even checked the manual ... clueless :slap

flagpole. flagpole it be.

:slap lol I am such a noob ..... was hoping maybe they slipped the telescope in by mistake but the thing just did not look right

:slap lol I am such a noob ..... was hoping maybe they slipped the telescope in by mistake but the thing just did not look right

Took me a couple days to figure it out as well. :lol

Bill_Engvall_Here's_Your_Sign_CD_cover.JPG

:lol just messing with you guys :)

Back