Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go Mag :wave:

Here's Jack with my custom DX coat and customized Medicom hat.

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

And my 1/6 Jack Sparrow collection covering every Pirates movie.

12-14-11_1.jpg

Received my Jack today... he really is breathtaking. I haven't even watched the POTC movies, but he is definitely my new favourite piece in my collection. The detail and the quality of this figure is out of this world!!! My only problem is choosing a pose for him and picking which head sculpt to use. There are so many options and inspiring pics in this thread.. I just can't decide!!! :google

Anyone heard from goodshipped recently? I realise it's the holiday season but this is getting a bit silly. First and last time I use him.

Anyone heard from goodshipped recently? I realise it's the holiday season but this is getting a bit silly. First and last time I use him.

I messaged him again about an hour ago. Will let you know if he replies. He didnt reply to my message about a week or two ago so I used my granddads account posing as a possible customer to ask him when he got them in and all he said was late December.
Have to say Im very disappointed with him on this. I only have 7 days left to leave feedback too:gah:
I ordered on the 27th of November.
I dont mind the waiting too much, its just the constant "delays" and ignoring my messages, time running out for cover by paypal etc etc
He was a perfect seller for me until this figure. I most likely wont use him again either.

EDIT - Have you tried contacting him too?

Received my Jack today... he really is breathtaking. I haven't even watched the POTC movies, but he is definitely my new favourite piece in my collection. The detail and the quality of this figure is out of this world!!! My only problem is choosing a pose for him and picking which head sculpt to use. There are so many options and inspiring pics in this thread.. I just can't decide!!! :google

Watch the first movie!:lecture You will probably like the figure more after becoming familiar with the character.

Anyone who's buying this should at least watch the first movie!

Watch the first movie!:lecture

Thats what I did. Ordered the figure before even watching any of the movies, then watched the 1st movie and really liked it! Ive watched the 2nd one too and that was really good aswell.

I got him at Christmas, opened him, was in awe. Put him in his detolf space and that's kind of been it. Haven't really done anything. Haven't picked him up again, nothing. BUT, still glad I have him.

I got him at Christmas, opened him, was in awe. Put him in his detolf space and that's kind of been it. Haven't really done anything. Haven't picked him up again, nothing. BUT, still glad I have him.

I also opened him up on Christmas day. Checked he was in working order and then put him back in his box as I'm too terrified to play about with him as the bugger was so expensive. :lol: I'm terrified of either getting him dirty or breaking him somehow.

I also opened him up on Christmas day. Checked he was in working order and then put him back in his box as I'm too terrified to play about with him as the bugger was so expensive. :lol: I'm terrified of either getting him dirty or breaking him somehow.

This is a pretty sturdy figure, and to be honest this is the time to play around with him as there's a ton of replacement parts to be found... Not to mention, you maybe able to get those parts for free from the retailer you ordered from should disaster strike.

In other words: Take Jack out of the box and PLAY! :lol

Watch the first movie!:lecture You will probably like the figure more after becoming familiar with the character.

Will do! I've been meaning to pick them up actually. I am a Depp fan, but never took an interest in wanting to see these movies. I have to buy the first one most definitely, I've seen a part of it and enjoyed what I saw. :)

I messaged him again about an hour ago. Will let you know if he replies. He didnt reply to my message about a week or two ago so I used my granddads account posing as a possible customer to ask him when he got them in and all he said was late December.
Have to say Im very disappointed with him on this. I only have 7 days left to leave feedback too:gah:
I ordered on the 27th of November.
I dont mind the waiting too much, its just the constant "delays" and ignoring my messages, time running out for cover by paypal etc etc
He was a perfect seller for me until this figure. I most likely wont use him again either.

EDIT - Have you tried contacting him too?

This was sent to me today. I had asked if they would be arriving this month as forecast. :dunno

Hi Jay ,

Merry Xmas and wish you a fruitful year 2012 !

I am still waiting for HT office. I will inform you once they arrive

Smile ^^
Leo

This was sent to me today. I had asked if they would be arriving this month as forecast. :dunno

OK thanks. He still hasnt replied to my message yet. Its not like I constantly message him too. Ive only messaged him twice now since I made my order and he ignored both so far:gah: He only replied when I was about to place my order and when I posed as a buyer on another account.:mad:
Not cool.

Did you order the Regular or the Exclusive?

It was the exclusive. I thought it was strange that they were offering it as I thought the HT exlusives only went through Sideshow. They have the exclusive black Spiderman up now. It also arrived in the HT shipper carton and pretty darn quick which was very surprising.

It was the exclusive. I thought it was strange that they were offering it as I thought the HT exlusives only went through Sideshow. They have the exclusive black Spiderman up now. It also arrived in the HT shipper carton and pretty darn quick which was very surprising.

Same here, arrived to Ohio in TWO days. Sadly i stepped out of the house for a bit last Thursday to run some errands and missed it because no way in hell it was suppose to arrive in TWO days..:impatient:...anyway, i had to wait until Tuesday to get him because of holiday.:mad:

Once again BBTS did a fantastic job with shipping, everything (incl. shipper) arrived mint.In my opinion they are the best. Great figure (!), haven't had time to set him up though.

030.jpg

Last edited:
Same here, arrived to Ohio in TWO days. Sadly i stepped out of the house for a bit last Thursday to run some errands and missed it because no way in hell it was suppose to arrive in TWO days..:impatient:...anyway, i had to wait until Tuesday to get him because of holiday.:mad:

Once again BBTS did a fantastic job with shipping, everything (incl. shipper) arrived mint.In my opinion they are the best. Great figure (!), haven't had time to set him up though.

030.jpg

Yeah, I'm extremely happy that I went with BBTS on this one. I'll be ordering more from them for sure. Now get Jack set up!! :)

I got mine from Urban-Collector; ordered it on 12-17-11 when I saw it was In Stock and had it by 12-21-11. It was $227 at the time (for the Ex) but is now at $240.

Here you go Mag :wave:

Here's Jack with my custom DX coat and customized Medicom hat.

51.jpg

53.jpg

Thanks for posting G!

1) Amazing how dramatically different the two hats are. The medi overdoes the "V" shape I think, but the HT hat doesn't have it at all.

OST hat:

Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-4-574x424.jpg

Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-4-Captain-Jack-Sparrow-teaser.jpg

HT hat:

Jack8b.jpg

[Remy's pic.]

It's weird that the HT hat is totally horizontal on the sides. And it's just too damn big.

2) Is that the Hot Toys jacket dyed?

3) What's the story with the red and white towel thing? It looks a little small in Maul's pic.

Captain+Jack+Sparrow.bmp

Might be kind of fun to weather the towel like that. ^^^

Back