Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Angle the point of the hat over his left eye and press harder on the top-front of it. Mine sticks up a tiny bit in the back, but really its a nice fit. Took a bit to get it so it just didn't fall off.

Thanks. I was able to get it after a while. You just have to break it in a bit. Much better now.

Anywho, this is the most amazing figure I own, hands down. Everything looks perfect.

mmm to order or not to order that is the question :dunno

And SC why does the US get the scope, Nice way to turn a customer away and buy elsewhere.

I only order EX from SSC and the scope would have tipped it for me :slap

Here's Jack with my custom DX coat and customized Medicom hat.

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

And my 1/6 Jack Sparrow collection covering every Pirates movie.

12-14-11_1.jpg

fkd7di.jpg

This is my first Hot Toy figure, and all I can say is WOW. My last Jack Sparrow figure was the Medicom one from the first movie, and there is just so much personality that can be put into the Jack DX figure that wasn't there before. I will eagerly buy anything else from this line from Hot Toys.

Oh, man, mine got here today and this looks so good in person. This is my dream Hot Toys figure. It took everything in me not to take him out of the box and start futzing. I can't take him out just 10 days before Christmas.

Sideshows policy of "signature required" has officially made me lose my mind :panic: ...would have had jack 2 days ago but since I'm working nights I missed the delivery....called UPS changed the address to my moms house and she missed the delivery :slap hopefully she gets it today...does anyone know if sideshow can amend the "sig required" if I call and talk to their CS for future orders?

For future orders, you can call sideshow to let them know you want to waive the signature. They'll send you a PDF document that you can print or fax along with the order number and and other info and you can email or fax it back to them. After about 5 times you do this and there's no problem, then they can permanently waive the signature on future orders.

For future orders, you can call sideshow to let them know you want to waive the signature. They'll send you a PDF document that you can print or fax along with the order number and and other info and you can email or fax it back to them. After about 5 times you do this and there's no problem, then they can permanently waive the signature on future orders.
Thank for the info, not getting Jack is making me :gah:

You're welcome. I know what you mean, I missed Hot toys CR superman twice after watching the tracking number online while at work. Drove me crazy seeing the not delivered message. Ups always deliver mine around 7 pm while I'm at work. So I signed the SS PDF, and I got captain America and jack with no problems.

Oh thank the good lord. I hate it when im not home and fedex take my package away. It drives me crazy

Back