Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the smiling face? I'll be displaying him only with that one :)

Just a tad new here! I've come across threads on Sideshow before when searching about other Hot Toys! =)

Just wondering about people who've ordered internationally? I usually get them from the UK Forbidden Planet at a decent price but they're charging £225 plus postage for Jack, where as a few sites you guys have mentioned I could get him for around £150/160 (including postage). Any recommendations on stores to use would be great! =)

Says "This item is expected at our warehouse on 14 August", looking forward to this one. Not too long of a wait!

Just a tad new here! I've come across threads on Sideshow before when searching about other Hot Toys! =)

Just wondering about people who've ordered internationally? I usually get them from the UK Forbidden Planet at a decent price but they're charging £225 plus postage for Jack, where as a few sites you guys have mentioned I could get him for around £150/160 (including postage). Any recommendations on stores to use would be great! =)

Says "This item is expected at our warehouse on 14 August", looking forward to this one. Not too long of a wait!

ABC-Express has always been perfect in every aspect...

https://www.abcexpresstoys.com/

I've removed the pics of the 'smirkey face' Cap'n Jack as HT have asked us to kindly not post them as it should not have been seen yet.
So as a courtesy to them I have removed the pics.
x :peace

I've removed the pics of the 'smirkey face' Cap'n Jack as HT have asked us to kindly not post them as it should not have been seen yet.

You mods ruin everything!!!:mad::mad:

Just kidding. It's nice HT is asking you guys to take these down, when they're the ones that jumped the gun and released it to begin with. Just adds more to the second face conspiracy some members like to speculate about :lol

So Hot Toys do take notice of what goes on in these threads... how bout that.

(where's CR Supes Hot Toys?)

You mods ruin everything!!!:mad::mad:

Just kidding. It's nice HT is asking you guys to take these down, when they're the ones that jumped the gun and released it to begin with. Just adds more to the second face conspiracy some members like to speculate about :lol
It's a conspiracy I tells ya :lol :devil :stake
I think it's more licensing approval than anything.

So Hot Toys do take notice of what goes on in these threads... how bout that.

(where's CR Supes Hot Toys?)
I dunno if you were here when the IM Bust thing went on but the same happened there too, like that situation out of curtousy to them I removed them.
I'm sure they will be posted again and officially released soon enough.
x :wave

Last edited:
Well, we certainly want to follow the rules.

Now onto some speculation...
Maybe they wanted that picture to be removed because they know they are going to change it...probably didn't reflect what they want the final expression to look like. I dunno. :dunno

I would have loved a more smirky smile (correct english?)... Similar to the Bank Robber Joker smile.

Something like this would have been perfect to capture Jack

Captain-Jack-Sparrow-captain-jack-sparrow-2485448-800-600.jpg

This would have been allright too,
2653_jacksparrow300.jpg

but Hot Toys Jack seems to laugh instead of smile. It is more a 'hey Jack look here for picture' smile if that does make any sense... Mouth is simply too much opened.

Last edited:
I don't feel like looking through 20 pages of posts... What is the deal with the second face? Likeness rights? Tweaks? What?

Back