Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All though its pretty funny to see both companies coming out with almost the exact same figure over and over.... what is the need to release the same exact accessories? Its kind of sleazy on whichever company is taking the others, and something tells me it's HT doing the stealing of ideas. I just was on facebook and saw that EB did a full release on their figure and saw that they had a picture of The Pearl in the Bottle AND two Chalices, than back on facebook I see HT released a picture of The Pearl in the Bottle AND two Chalices a few hours later, and wayyyy after they did their figure announcement.

Why does it feel like HT is the bully on the playground who is stealing other kids homework and turning it in as their own, and then sitting on them and not letting them breath?

I could have it reversed though, but in that case EB should just stop failing so hard...but something tells me Im right.

Its sleazy which ever it is.

Last edited:
All though its pretty funny to see both companies coming out with almost the exact same figure over and over.... what is the need to release the same exact accessories? Its kind of sleazy on whichever company is taking the others, and something tells me it's HT doing the stealing of ideas. I just was on facebook and saw that EB did a full release on their figure and saw that they had a picture of The Pearl in the Bottle AND two Chalices, than back on facebook I see HT released a picture of The Pearl in the Bottle AND two Chalices a few hours later, and wayyyy after they did their figure announcement.

Why does it feel like HT is the bully on the playground who is stealing other kids homework and turning it in as their own, and then sitting on them and not letting them breath?

I could have it reversed though, but in that EB should just stop failing so hard...but something tells me Im right.

Its sleazy which ever it is.

Im going to take a guess that both companies probably couldnt reveal the ship and chalices until after the release of the movie. Since they are sort of spoilers. HT just wanted to reveal the figure before the movie. Enterbay waited for the full reveal.

The article said they are developing "Angelica" and they will release one character from "Dead Man's Chest" again (but not mention which one).

Just some speculation from the translation in an article. They say shes in the works or something to that extent. Glad to see more people are also like the movie. I think I'll go back for a 2nd viewing tommorow or sunday. :hi5:

Fortunately, my interpretation of the article is correct. I didn't mislead anyone....:lol

"Dear fans, we are finally delighted to unveil our long-planned and value-added accessory "The Black Pearl in a Bottle" just after the movie is officially launched, which will come with our Captain Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure! Some fans may be asking where Angelica is. Besides Captain Jack Sparrow, we are more than happy to announce that we will be launching the collectible of another key character Angelica too! What's amazing is that she will come with the pair of chalices as bonus accessory! Fans, please don't miss it!

What's more, we are pleased to let you know that the smiley face, which is another interchangeable face of Captain Jack Sparrow, will be coming up soon! We will definitely keep our fans posted. Please stay tuned!"

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150188516782344.304681.58690437343

2194_12893-620x-THATS_A_BINGO.jpg

People are always so quick to try and put HT in their spot.

man this day just keeps getting better! Angelica Announcement, Jack Smiley Face teaser, pic of CR Superman leaked! man the only thing that can bring this day down is possible rain and hail :lol

i'm really looking forward to seeing how Angelica turns out. I think they're getting better with theit female sculpts. I like how Alice turned out and think HT can do it again for Angelica.

Wow! hot toys are destroying enterbay lately ..now would be a good time to lower your prices enterbay, or just give up.

..and please Hot toys if your giving us Barbossa, give us Barbossa from the end of the movie in his pirate gear.

With a bottle/peg leg and 2 legs option for prior to Blackbeard..

BIG SPOILER!!! darn I haven't seen the 4th movie :monkey2

exact reason why i used the spoiler tags when I made this exact thought about how Barbossa should look a few pages back

Man...can't help but feel sorry for EB...and I had thought that those accesories would be the small advantage EB JP had...but its all fair in the name of the customer eh :duff

Man...can't help but feel sorry for EB...and I had thought that those accesories would be the small advantage EB JP had...but its all fair in the name of the customer eh :duff

:exactly: it's sad for them, they keep trying to show something to 1 up HTs and then every time the next day HTs shows the same thing but in better quality. It's like HTs knows what Enterbays accessories are and just waits till they announce them just to f___ with them :lol

I haven't seen the 4th POTC yet. Does the bottle appear in the movie? If not, it seems nothing related to the plot.... even though one more bonus is a good thing.

Back