Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

So far i ve sent an e-mail to Hot Toys and an e-mail to Studio Sunny from whom i ve purchased it enquiring about it s status and neither has had the good grace to reply yet.I hope this situation is nt going to turn into another "Dutch and Billy" where everything just hangs in limbo for months on end.On the plus side i guess we ve had official pics,no attempts to remove any images and a relatively large number of pre-orders remain on Ebay.
Troubles me that Two-Face is already in the HT store and the mark one is nowhere to be seen yet.It would seem that the one area Hot Toys needs to work on is the contract wordings for it s licence acquisitions.

Jesus it's 2nd qtr 09' people. Who cares you'll get one! Everyone that wants one will get one.

I promise :)

(looks so awesome BTW)

Im trying to wait for SS to have this available for pre-order before I go to BBTS, but if SS doesn't have this up for order by Thursday night, then I may just order thru BBTS...Can't take the chance of missing out on it..

Im trying to wait for SS to have this available for pre-order before I go to BBTS, but if SS doesn't have this up for order by Thursday night, then I may just order thru BBTS...Can't take the chance of missing out on it..

Noticed you're from California as well, so it might even be cheaper to order from BBTS since there's no tax (if you don't have any rewards points to use at SS). I pre-ordered mine from there and have had nothing but good service in the past. :D

Pre-order from BBTS anyway if you are that worried about it. There are no cancelation fees from them as well.

Amazing!!!!!!!!! :monkey4
Boy am I weak.......I want these

ap_20080930060437357.jpg.jpg

I'm just :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey5 speechless, this would rock having all these!!! I'm waiting on SS regardless, I always hate whenever BBTS has the date going and goin an.. goin...

SS Exclusive Pack-in?

This may have been posed before, but does anyone know if SS will have an exclusive pack-in like they did with the Mark II? With Mark I already at many online stores, yet not even a mention on the SS site, it makes me think SS is cooking up something. Thoughts?

Haven't heard anything about that yet. But if there is a blister exclusive of the Mark I (what the Mark II was) seems Sideshow will get it as well.

Re: SS Exclusive Pack-in?

This may have been posed before, but does anyone know if SS will have an exclusive pack-in like they did with the Mark II? With Mark I already at many online stores, yet not even a mention on the SS site, it makes me think SS is cooking up something. Thoughts?

Sideshow doesn't do anything at all with the figures, they just distribute them.

Most likely Hot Toys isn't ready yet (since it's not on their site) and so Sideshow will put up the Mark I shortly after Hot Toys has it on their site again as an official announcement.

they might just be changing something and its a big enough change to change the official photos. They may end up being different official images all together.

The Mark 1 is back on the website. No exclusive version. Thanks to Snake of Toy-World for the pics.

imag0005hh9.jpg

imag0006bu2.jpg

imag0009pf5.jpg

imag0011xp8.jpg

Back