Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

why in the backdrop there using is mark 2 in the middle . :lol
Musta made a mistake.
Awesome either way though. :rock

why in the backdrop there using is mark 2 in the middle . :lol
Musta made a mistake.
Awesome either way though. :rock

huh? 1, 2 , 3? 3, 2, 1? isnt that where 2 will always be? in middle of 1 and 3?

or you mean the figures are not consistent to poster order

Last edited:

imag0011xp8.jpg

awesome
:drool :drool :drool

Good to see he's back... gonna be such an awesome figure :rock

Does this mean two heads, one flip top and one not or just two heads on display to show off the flip top???

Awesome pic!

I was talking to a local comic store owner today and he said most of his customers wouldn't be interested in figures because they would rather spend their money on a statue at the same cost. I think any one of these would change his mind. They're poseable, statue quality figures to me.

Does this mean two heads, one flip top and one not or just two heads on display to show off the flip top???

I'm pretty sure it is just one head. They just wanted to show off the RDJ sculpt with that second head there.

sa-weet............seen these before but just wanted to chime in anyway. mark III & mark I pre-ordered. i think i can live without the mark II...............we'll see...:cool:. but at the very least mIII will have a tony we can bash into a nice fig as well.

I think I gotta get the Mark 1 now... even has the working flip-up visor, unlike either 2 or 3. It's just so sweet!

Also, just noticed this: does the Mark 2 have rocket launchers on BOTH gauntlets? I thought the official pics showed him with a right-hand rocket launcher...and here it's on the left arm.

I think I gotta get the Mark 1 now... even has the working flip-up visor, unlike either 2 or 3. It's just so sweet!

Also, just noticed this: does the Mark 2 have rocket launchers on BOTH gauntlets? I thought the official pics showed him with a right-hand rocket launcher...and here it's on the left arm.

It's the same as the prototype. Left arm has rocket launcher and the right has the flame thrower.

Another question though...in the movie he shoots flames from both arms right? But from the all the pics I've seen he only has the flame-thrower on his right hand....so is this just a case of movie magic??

396DSC_1347a_3x4.jpg

Looks like it... the sculpt and structure is there for both. So if he had one on each arm I imagine HT made them both pop out :rock

Whew, glad he's back. I expect this will be my favorite HT ever - it would have been crushing if it had been canceled.

Awesome - I was getting a bit worried (only slightly though) about why the MK1 was pulled from the website. So glad to see it's back and that I've got him ordered. As cool as the MK2 and MK3 are, as a detailed figure the MK1 is stunning and will be one of Hot Toys best pieces.

Whew, glad he's back. I expect this will be my favorite HT ever - it would have been crushing if it had been canceled.

Thats just how I felt-so,so glad to see him on display with his brothers.If i never buy another action figure again these will do me.

Back