Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my Mad Eye Moody arrived today and...I'm a little disappointed. I took out his wand and attempted to put it in his little energy blast thing and the wand broke off inside of it. :( Any tips on getting that little piece of the wand out of the energy blast?

The figure itself isn't bad. He's way too skinny but the sculpt is decent and I do like the character. But the wand/energy breakage is a bummer. That was what I was most interested in posing him with. For now, I've got him chugging PolyJuice lol.

Well, my Mad Eye Moody arrived today and...I'm a little disappointed. I took out his wand and attempted to put it in his little energy blast thing and the wand broke off inside of it. :( Any tips on getting that little piece of the wand out of the energy blast?

The figure itself isn't bad. He's way too skinny but the sculpt is decent and I do like the character. But the wand/energy breakage is a bummer. That was what I was most interested in posing him with. For now, I've got him chugging PolyJuice lol.

Defect! Fill out the Amazon replacement form immediately and have them send you a replacement at their cost and give you a label to return the broken one. Never settle for defective items from Amazon when they will be more than happy to exchange them at no cost to you. :)

Defect! Fill out the Amazon replacement form immediately and have them send you a replacement at their cost and give you a label to return the broken one. Never settle for defective items from Amazon when they will be more than happy to exchange them at no cost to you. :)

Thanks! Just filled out the appropriate form at Amazon. Says replacement will be here in about a week. Once it gets here, I'll send the other one back. Now I know how fragile these wands can be.

This is mine :(

md_1360783333_Bendy 4.jpg

Got my Dumbledore, after seeing some collector's pictures.

I still don't like the sculpted beard mixed with rooted hair, but I can see that it will be easy to hide, as per previous comments.

Here's a couple of quick phone snaps before I futz.

FullSizeRender(49).jpg

IMG_5586.JPG

My Dumbledore Deluxe arrived today too. I'm not a huge fan of the mixed media for beard/hair either, but I do like the figure a lot. I love Fawkes too, and am glad I was able to find the deluxe version so I could have him for the collection too.
A shot of him with Harry
A Weapon of Importance by wizgerg3, on Flickr

My Dumbledore Deluxe arrived today too. I'm not a huge fan of the mixed media for beard/hair either, but I do like the figure a lot. I love Fawkes too, and am glad I was able to find the deluxe version so I could have him for the collection too.
A shot of him with Harry
A Weapon of Importance by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Congrats on getting him, that's a really nice pic! :)

Gotta give props to Eamon for the beautiful package artwork. I almost don't want to open him up

Got my Dumbledore, after seeing some collector's pictures.

I still don't like the sculpted beard mixed with rooted hair, but I can see that it will be easy to hide, as per previous comments.

Here's a couple of quick phone snaps before I futz.

View attachment 286878

View attachment 286879

Back