Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found Snape at Razor's Edge for under $200
Going to look for a generic Phicen figure that looks like Lily Potter.
Pose them in her death scene.

Yet another Harry coming. Erm, yay. :slap

SA FB page:
14068550_935899923203410_4320354428005193334_o.jpg

Because no collection is complete without 5 Harrys in it :lol

I'm going for at least seven. . .

3.jpg

Last edited:
I mean, that at least looks like the Year 7 Harry people have been asking for, right? He's a no-buy for me until I see a prototype confirming a Year 7 Ron, though.

That's Prisoner of Azkaban Harry. Deathly Hallows Harry ditched his favorite jacket brand because he didn't want Death Eaters to spot him wearing his trademark brand.

That's Prisoner of Azkaban Harry. Deathly Hallows Harry ditched his favorite jacket brand because he didn't want Death Eaters to spot him wearing his trademark brand.

Oh, really? Because of the pose, I thought it was "hug Voldemort and suicide jump" Harry from Year 7.

Yeah, and maybe they were trying to get people to think that. Maybe trying to boost Voldemort sales by tricking people into thinking an adult Harry was coming.

Year 3 Harry
The-Prisoner-of-Azkaban-the-guys-of-harry-potter-24144727-936-623.jpg

Year 7.2 Harry
harry_potter_in_deathly_hallows_part_2_ending-e1311687107573.jpg

And it looks like the jacket on that Harry isn't accurate if you look at the collar. Maybe they should try a different material.

Yet another Harry coming. Erm, yay. :slap

Because no collection is complete without 5 Harrys in it :lol

I'm going for at least seven. . .

View attachment 287937

:rotfl Don't give them ideas!!

That PoA Harry does look nice, but I can't justify getting every single version of him unfortunately. The next one I'll buy will be the Year 7 version - assuming they make one. :)

Quidditch Draco just arrived this morning and he is really fantastic! I'm in love with the grassy base and the clothing on this one.

I'm very tempted on this new Harry. I really only want the "older versions" in their school robes, but if i'm gonna go casual too, I may bite on this instead of waiting for the deathly Hallows ones. This is old enough that it can still be a definitive Harry if it has to be(kind of a midpoint) or just a cool extra Harry as well. I want to see the Hermione too.

I can't believe how deep this line has gone.

Right now, the only ones I really would like to get though that are currently released are those like Snape and Sirius, maybe Harris Dumbledore. I don't want any of the trio or younger characters outside 1 version each between Years 5-7. That's still one of the reasons I've yet to jump into this line.

The other is simply that I'm limited with my choices and these keep getting pushed back by something else. Just when I think maybe I can fit one or two of these in, something else is announced - the most recent being QMX's Supernatural figures.

I'm constantly paying attention to this line but I haven't been able to commit.

I'm very tempted on this new Harry. I really only want the "older versions" in their school robes, but if i'm gonna go casual too, I may bite on this instead of waiting for the deathly Hallows ones. This is old enough that it can still be a definitive Harry if it has to be(kind of a midpoint) or just a cool extra Harry as well. I want to see the Hermione too.

This version comes with the school robes and the casual outfit.

No Ron, no money from me. I'm already pissed I have Triwizard Harry and will have Yule Ball Hermione with no Year 4 Ron to complete the trio, and there's zero chance I'll invest in Year 3 Harry and/or Hermione until I hear Ron is coming to complete that group. It's like if companies avoided making Donatello because he sells the worst of the four TMNT.

Back