Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

Here SHE is .... She doesn't look like maggie smith ?

Pumped! Mcgonall would have been nice but this is another of my must haves.

Likeness isnt the best but it'll do.

Its at least Helena ballpark....unlike some of their other sculps that are literally a totally a different person.

Decent looking figure, at least the sculpt bears some resemblance to the actress/character unlike some of their recent efforts and the outfit looks nice. Easy pass for me though, she isn't on my list of wants - just want McGonagall then I can (probably) call it a day on this line. :)

They’ve had some good likenesses. Voldermort, a few of their Harrys, the first Hermoine, Moody, were very good. They’ve nose dived lately, but i think the Bellatrix works.

It's a borderline okay likeness, the problem is they charge way over $200 for their figures. If they had remained below 200, like their initial offerings, I think people would be a lot kinder to what they put out.

There are no guarantees as to what the final product will look like, so I'll definitely be holding off on a preorder. Too risky.

Final product isnt usually Star Aces issue though is it? Its their products looking bad right from preview stage.
I think the only figure that started good and looked worse upon release was Moody, due to a poor paint job. Unless i’m missing more??

Final product isnt usually Star Aces issue though is it? Its their products looking bad right from preview stage.
I think the only figure that started good and looked worse upon release was Moody, due to a poor paint job. Unless i’m missing more??

Hermione started out super meh, but reached trainwreck levels upon release.

I wish I could see the unpainted portrait and judge how much likeness is there without paint.

That actually looks like a really good sculpt. However it also looks like its photoshopped to hell to make it look that good. After the whole Hermione disaster, im withholding both judgement and excitement until final product pics.

Back