Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before they completely kill this line with poor releases or lackluster sculpting/painting can we please get a solid Lupin, Bellatrix, and Mcgonagall!

Instead of Holly Jolly Hagrid I'd rather have an Aberforth Dumbledore!

As much as i want Bellatrix, they’ll no doubt screw up the sculpt like they’ve been doing a lot lately.

I guess since i got my Bespin Leia reveal it would be too much to hope for McGonagall wouldnt it haha

Before they completely kill this line with poor releases or lackluster sculpting/painting can we please get a solid Lupin, Bellatrix, and Mcgonagall!

The outfits and accessories are solid but like you mentioned, the sculpts have gone downhill. The young kid line was near perfect but the teen versions look nothing like the actors.

I assume the Hermione in ball gown will never see the light of day - I was hoping to get that. Hot Toys from Belle will have to do.

McGonagall seems like the #1 most wanted and most likely to sell well. I would love to see that figure like everyone else here. I can't imagine (other than ease and cost) why they'd do Malfoy's dad in prison clothes. It's especially annoying when the head sculpt is so sub-par. I have Gambon Dumbledore and while I'd love to get my only other favorite characters from the films (Moody and Black) that's probably all I'll ever get, unless I come across a great deal. I find it interesting that this and LotR never did gangbusters in the 1/6 figure market, as far as I can tell.

Back