Official General Obi-Wan Kenobi-Jedi Master (aka Obi-Wan in Clone Armor) IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...Just looked over in the Commerce section a lot of people wanting to sell their SW 1/6 cheap.

I wonder if that is why there is little intrest in CW Obi or most people just want to get out completly.

I hope it picks up once people start getting Obi in hand.

He is still a very solid figure.

So for those of you who have seen him headless, any ideas on what it would take to put the ROTS head on the clone armor body?

Wow...I didn't even realize the faux ribbing was there until we got that closeup pic. It really looks cheap, I hope Sideshow switches this for future clones.

Yeah, it does.

Medicom's looks great and Sideshow is doing something similar for Vader. SO why they're not doing it for the clones is odd. The clone looks weird with a flat shiny bodysuit.

Looks good to me. I don't see the issue with the ribbing since the armor covers 99.99% of that anyways. I'm sure it bugs some for whatever reason but its a nothing item to me. I'm looking forward to having him Wednesday.

Yeah, it does.

Medicom's looks great and Sideshow is doing something similar for Vader. SO why they're not doing it for the clones is odd. The clone looks weird with a flat shiny bodysuit.

probably cost. Vader is more pricey than ST and CT, also, vader doesn't have the armor pieces to cover up the arms and thighs, so if SSC used the same kinda body suit as CW Obi would probably just look cheap IMO.

Totally off topic but how much are true types normally? I need to buy one to make my professor jones and Tony Stark figures.

Totally off topic but how much are true types normally? I need to buy one to make my professor jones and Tony Stark figures.

$35-$50 give or take, be careful of color though, I'd get the lightest one you can for Indy. Comes with 4 hands, relaxed and pistol grip for each side, and both style neck adapters.

Awesome! Thanks Sean! I've got the outfit from Giles to make Jones just gotta get a fancy suit for Stark.

sideNewObi1.jpg

He looks a bit more like Roger Moore to me:
rogermoore.jpg

The ribbing, or lack thereof, is not a deal breaker... but would have been a nice quality upgrade.

Can't wait to get Kenobi on Wednesday :rock

Back