Official General Obi-Wan Kenobi-Jedi Master (aka Obi-Wan in Clone Armor) IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic of the two Obis next to each other really makes me want to swap these heads. I hope someone braver than me gives it a try and figures out a solution.

The Sun decided to finally come out today.

Here you go PC;
DSC01888.jpg

Holy crap man! Who repainted your EP:III Obi-Wan? Wowzers! :horror Oh and thanks for taking some pics.

hmm, seeing more pictures of the opened ex I think Ill open up that one and leave the reg in package....or maybe open them both up when I get them

So by the looks of it, is the armored body not quite as tall as the buck used for ROTS Obi-Wan? Not a big deal, but just wondering if one was closer to the camera than the other?

Holy crap man! Who repainted your EP:III Obi-Wan? Wowzers! :horror Oh and thanks for taking some pics.

Les painted Obi a while back.

DS thank you for thanking me :duff

So by the looks of it, is the armored body not quite as tall as the buck used for ROTS Obi-Wan? Not a big deal, but just wondering if one was closer to the camera than the other?

You can see in the picture the stands are the same distance to each other. ROTS Obi is taller than CW Obi.

Wow...I didn't even realize the faux ribbing was there until we got that closeup pic. It really looks cheap, I hope Sideshow switches this for future clones.

That aside, really excited to see this figure and can't wait to get mine :) Hopefully mine'll ship before long.

New to the picture thing, but maybe this will spark more interest in Obi

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02843.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

DSC02854.jpg

DSC02851.jpg

Obi meets Cody

DSC02850.jpg

DSC02849.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

DSC02846.jpg

What a coeincidence that you changed of heads around red5150.

I took mine off a hour ago just to see what it was about and tbh play with this figure some more :monkey5

The neck is an extension to another ball joint on the body.

DSC01924.jpg

DSC01925.jpg

I do not recommend taking the head off though.By accident I pulled out the neck cuffing thing and it was a pain in the arse to tuck it back under the armor like normal.....Just be careful

I agree it is tough to get back in. But if you've got an extra hot toys body and a hasbro ATOC outfit it makes a great atoc Obi.

Back