Official General Obi-Wan Kenobi-Jedi Master (aka Obi-Wan in Clone Armor) IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed so, but just wondered. Kinda bummed about that as unless you want a more specfic pose you are stuck not being able display the exclusive.

My guess is with his size, it was easier to make it look believable in the scale this way than whatever they'd have to do to make a removable one where there's minimal risk of the connections breaking off, cuz then you're screwed.

Hope they ship mine out today. My card was charged on Wednesday, but I haven't received a shipping notice or invoice. I'm usually calm and able to wait out the shipping process, but I'm anxious for this figure. Can't wait to see him for myself. At this point, the 20th is the earliest I can hope for having him in hand.

Just got Obi. He is well worth the price and the wait.
He is just shy of perfect, or at least mine is.
He does have loose joints at the knees and ankles but the body suit helps fix that.
The weathering on the belt I have read about is, I think from the glue to seal the belt shout and the felt from his cape.
The only other problem he has is the armour on mine is very dull, not the gloss or bright look like on the website pictures.
The headsculpt looks just like Ewan.

Here we go!

DSC01881.jpg

DSC01882.jpg

DSC01874.jpg

DSC01875.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

Not to thrilled with the new body....the joints on mine are loose (especially the arm with Holo attached :monkey4)

The Medicoms Joints while slightly less posable (due to the armor)than Obi-Wan are tight and hold pose without extra effort.

But they are in scale and do look great together...:chew

DSC01878.jpg

Imo the shouldn't have weathered the belt....Just looks kind of funny.

DSC01886.jpg

The loose body really holds this figure back from being 100% :chew

Great figure, now I hope that my waitlist comes through for me. I don't know if the belt is weathered. The colouring looks very close to the colour of the cloak. Could be some colour rubbing off onto the plastic perhaps ?

I'd love a separate head to use for an AOTC custom . Way to go Sideshow !

Quick question for you. Would you mind taking a picture of this standing next to the Sideshow ROTS Obi wan ( if you have him ? ) I'm curious about the scale if he is the same size as the medicom troopers.

Back