Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a DX04 coming to me that I just bought, MIB. I've wanted to have all three looks it comes with on display. I bought a used one from someone, but was never happy with it since it wasn't in great shape, so I'd like to replace some of the clothing.

So what's the general consensus on the Enterbay 75th Bruce? I'm getting the itch to get one... or maybe it would be easier building a custom.

Personally, because of the sculpt, I would say no. I only purchased the sculpt (official, not the knock off), since I already have an EB 'Game Of Death' figure. Maybe if you like the diorama, & the sculpt doesn't bother you so much, then it might be cool for you.

The diorama isn't a big deal for me. I figured on getting the official figure since I assumed the clothing would be higher quality, unless the bootlegs suits out there are just as good.

I would buy bootleg sculpt but I honestly don't know which one to go with.

I wouldn't know about bootleg suit quality. I know the EB suits from the rubber bodied 'Game Of Death' figure are nice. Maybe someone in here can compare the official & bootleg suits?

I kinda figured that. No places to get the 75th at close retail right? Or is it pretty much the same building one yourself?

Have an extra Game of Death Jumpsuit from Enterbay, fitted it to Synthetic Human figure for some photo taking practice using my Nokia L1020. :lol:lol
Tried to fit one of the Bruce Lee's Hair to Synthetic Human but too, it can't fit unless I do some modification.

If Hot Toys, Enterbay or other company that going to make 1/6 figure for Bruce Lee, I really hope that they can give the figure more articulation like the Synthetic Human figure which can do a lot of poser.

[URL=https://s131.photobucket.com/user/draco76x/media/WP_20170625_16_00_11_Pro%202_zpseb1o5jry.jpg.html] [/URL]
[URL=https://s131.photobucket.com/user/draco76x/media/WP_20170625_16_02_49_Pro_zpshkvgcqp4.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s131.photobucket.com/user/draco76x/media/WP_20170625_15_47_29_Pro_zps1us36m4m.jpg.html] [/URL]

go the custom route.far cheaper than getting a full set(although nice)with a so so headsculpt.i have 2 custom suits and they are very nicely made.the ''newer'' GOD shoes are underscaled,but an EB pair can be bought cheap enough.regarding staining the body,all dark clothing be they EB/HT or custom do it,pretty much common.CUSTOM ROUTE head body outfit should come in around $100
draco76x have you tried an enterbay ETD vA/B hairpiece with the brown plastic bit inside removed.it works on a DX-04 sculpt.

go the custom route.far cheaper than getting a full set(although nice)with a so so headsculpt.i have 2 custom suits and they are very nicely made.the ''newer'' GOD shoes are underscaled,but an EB pair can be bought cheap enough.regarding staining the body,all dark clothing be they EB/HT or custom do it,pretty much common.CUSTOM ROUTE head body outfit should come in around $100
draco76x have you tried an enterbay ETD vA/B hairpiece with the brown plastic bit inside removed.it works on a DX-04 sculpt.

Alright I'll take your advice and build one. Which GOD set did you build from? Thre's a couple yellow suit sets to go with. Was it the one with the head and the clothing/nunchaku together?

And did you make a WOTD custom? I'm not sure which head to go with since there's at least two I found on eBay.

No matter what I go with, I was going to get one of those bootleg bodies based from the HT Bruces. Are they any good?

Last edited:
it's a very good set indeed.sculpt is very well painted.(if I was to nitpick,i'd say the jawline is very slightly off)but that is being very critical,this is great value for money.
strange about the shoes being small,or feet being big,i tried 2 pairs on and both fitted fine( mine were from Ebay, not the ACplay set).reminds me of the issues with the new KO GOD set,those shoes are tiny.

Is that the Ganghood 2.0 body?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Muscul...314772?hash=item2cb8b33ad4:g:48MAAOSwopRYeINs

I was going to use it for both GOD and WOTD.

Last edited:
Yep the ganghood body.you can get both body and head for about $55.the God set with the KO 75th sculpt is about the same price,but be prepared to trim the feet as the sneakers are under scaled. Quality are very good.you can shop around to see if you can get them cheaper (I got the ganghood set from one sixth kit).best of luck building your customs

Is this the set you mean that require feet trimming?

9A09kXS.jpg

yeah that's the one,when I first tried putting the feet in the sneakers,the sole split from the upper.so the feet needed trimming length and width.

Thanks guys, I'll definitely keep it in mind. I'll probably start ordering the stuff in the coming weeks. I only plan on building GOD and WOTD.

I have been looking for those sneakers, but it looks like they are not being made anymore. I had to trim the feet to fit the sneakers of the GOD kit above. LOL

Isn't there a couple of them on eBay right now?

Edit:

Nevermind. The pattern is wrong.

Back