Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These?

$_1.JPG

Nah. The pattern isn't fully there. The official EB ones on the previous 'Game Of Death' had those. When the bootleg ones came out, I purchased them, since they look better.

But of course, if that doesn't bother you, then they are ok.

Yeah it's different pics but yeah that's it. Goodshipped is selling them. How are the the KO set shoes? Aside from the need to trim the feet.

Those only have 4 lace holes on each side, mine have 6. Out of interest are the ones you're having trouble with made of vinyl? If they are, you can heat them and put the feet in, no need to ruin a perfectly good pair of feet.

I tried to heat them, but still way too small for men's feet. They only fit women's feet. As the result, my Bruce has no toes and 1/4 chopped off LOL.

I always find it odd that Bruce Lee figures have come with bare feet and slip on shoes.
He didn't train a martial art that used barefoot fighting and I don't believe (from memory) a single movie scene ever showed him training or fighting bare foot.
Just make him like 99% of other figures where the shoe is his foot! :D

I tried to heat them, but still way too small for men's feet. They only fit women's feet. As the result, my Bruce has no toes and 1/4 chopped off LOL.

Women's feet, ah, well, you do know there was a GOD suit set done for an Uma Thurman Kill Bill figure, maybe they lifted them from that set. That would make sense actually.

Last edited:
there's a few custom sneakers on ebay,and a couple of enterbay ones.i wouldn't let the pattern bother you too much,as bruce did use Adidas sneakers with an added black stripe.watch the fight with dan inosanto,there's a few quick glimpses of them.
the only barefoot bruce I've seen fighting was a still/or promo pic with kareem for GOD.
these new sneakers a really small,you even need to trim the side of the foot too.(I had to anyway)and heating them made the sole part from the upper.i ended up glueing the feet into the sneakers,but once on they look fine.
here's a couple of options if you dont want any feet cutting:lol
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-FIGU...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
you'll need black socks,with both.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-scal...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Last edited:
The first ones are like the ones I have apart from mine came in a little 1/6 shoebox. Forget about the second, that guy is a rip off merchant, selling recasts of sculpts by anyone going including many of our fellow artists on here, avoid!!

I still have the little box for mine.it even came in the GOD colours.regarding the seller of the EB pair I was just showing that they can still be picked up.and thanks for the info regarding him.

Enterbay Kato from The Green Hornet.

Picked this us a couple of weeks ago. Not bad for a figure from 2009.
cc38b8e32fac1d996ef3dee26d5249a5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think we are used to seeing bruce from his movie period which was some 5 to 7 years later.bruce lost about 25-30LBS over that period.kato is a good looking figure though.

Kato with the mask looks excellent !

But somehow, his normal look with the white suit, his face looks a little too fat and eyes a lil too big.
I was really worried about the eyes until I got the figure in hand. For some reason the pictures makes the eyes look much worse than in hand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think the sculpt is a good representation of a mid 60's bruce and makes a very nice figure,the eyes/likeness on the EB WOTD are the worst of the early EB releases

I think the sculpt is a good representation of a mid 60's bruce and makes a very nice figure,the eyes/likeness on the EB WOTD are the worst of the early EB releases

I know his face was a little rounder in that era, but the EB goes slightly overboard. Again... it somehow looks perfect with the mask on. Its like figures that wear trench coats. They always elongate the neck like a giraffe and it looks silly without the coat, but with it on, it looks just right. Don't get me wrong.. its still an excellent figure, I've loved mine since day 1.

The WOTD was the first that had the eye rolling system, so its understandable it wasn't perfect. However, it was already a great improvement from their first Game of Death figure, as those eyes needed to be swapped out to look up down left right.

I remember the conversation of which was the best Bruce Lee sculpt among us, & I think some peeps chose the Kato sculpt. There was a pic of the sculpt somewhere in the Bruce Lee threads, that had Kato in casual clothing, not sure if the hair was swapped out, looking quite good. I've never owned it, but sometimes look at review pics, but they don't push me to buy.

Back