Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it 1/6 or 1/4 scale? It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Looks like Enterbay will be doing a Donnie Yen for Ip Man 3 next year according to that interview.

Donnie Yen? Nice.

A new Bruce Lee sounds cool, but I don't want to hype myself up for nothing.

i've got the enterbay's 1/4 scale bruce lee. the head sculpt likeness is pretty good.
really looking forward to the next and final version of bruce lee from enterbay!:yess:

bruce.jpg

Final version? Is that what they said?

& yeah. That EB WotD figure is still my fav Bruce Lee collectible I own.

I'd prefer 1/4, but won't be mad at 1/6.

My preference would be 'Game Of Death', FoF, or WotD (yep, again :lol).

It might be misinterpreted. Enterbay is saying they will release an "Ultimate" version of Bruce Lee figure. Which can be easily confused as the "final" version being released.
I don't think they will let go of the Bruce Lee license. As mentioned in the interview, Enterbay started with making Bruce Lee figures and revolutionized the 1:6 action figure collectible market in the process. Bruce Lee means a lot to Enterbay.

It might be misinterpreted. Enterbay is saying they will release an "Ultimate" version of Bruce Lee figure. Which can be easily confused as the "final" version being released.
I don't think they will let go of the Bruce Lee license. As mentioned in the interview, Enterbay started with making Bruce Lee figures and revolutionized the 1:6 action figure collectible market in the process. Bruce Lee means a lot to Enterbay.
I read that interview myself and it never hinted at being the final Bruce Lee figure. They were indeed saying its the "ultimate" Bruce Lee figure.

And as for Ip Man...

34fc65a1e98252f6271eb3eee7dae349.jpg

I'd prefer 1/4, but won't be mad at 1/6.

My preference would be 'Game Of Death', FoF, or WotD (yep, again :lol).

I really don't think Enterbay need a 4th Game of Death figure :)
Fist of Fury only had the one set which is now quite old ...wouldn't be surprised if its a remake.

'Ultimate' is an interesting term though .... makes me think of including all movies in one
....but this is Enterbay, a company that hyped up their new boxes and how they would save money, revealing later they meant them, not us consumers :D :D

ultimate figure eh. 5 headsculpts and five outfits in one boxset,that's what I'd call ultimate...but this is enterbay were talking about.and I aint holding me breath on this.

Back