Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do enterbay HS fit other hot toys bodies? Or cheap knock off bodies? Thinking about getting Han HS only and putting on my TT22 body. But don't know if it will fit never owned Enterbay stuff.
I think the EB Han sculpt has a different joint connection (well mine anyway). It's not the ball joint design, it's a (don't know what to call it) rod/pole type connection. Not sure how easy it would be to mod it to fit on an HT type body.

Not sure how much it's going for on eBay, but the EB nude Han set is $74 shipped direct from EB's online store.

I think the EB Han sculpt has a different joint connection (well mine anyway). It's not the ball joint design, it's a (don't know what to call it) rod/pole type connection. Not sure how easy it would be to mod it to fit on an HT type body.

Not sure how much it's going for on eBay, but the EB nude Han set is $74 shipped direct from EB's online store.

Ok cool thx.

Ok cool thx.

Finally got a Hot Toys figure today. It's Bruce Lee in suit. Tried to cross his legs until i heard a cracking sound. Think his left leg got detached. Any way to reattach it?

Finally got a Hot Toys figure today. It's Bruce Lee in suit. Tried to cross his legs until i heard a cracking sound. Think his left leg got detached. Any way to reattach it?

You think the leg is detached? Did you remove the costume and take a look? Do that, post pics and that'll make your issue easier to solve.

You think the leg is detached? Did you remove the costume and take a look? Do that, post pics and that'll make your issue easier to solve.
Tried to remove the pants. Not sure how to. This is my first sixth scale so i an a complete newb.

Tried to remove the pants. Not sure how to. This is my first sixth scale so i an a complete newb.

With the figure's legs straight, remove the boots and socks. Hold the legs by the shin when removing the boots. This helps avoid stress on the joints further up the leg.

Remove the pants - I'm not sure whether it's necessary to first remove the belt, but if the trousers are too tight, simply loosen the belt. Now you have a pantless Bruce and you'll be able to see exactly what's going on with the hip joint where the legs attach to the torso.

With the figure's legs straight, remove the boots and socks. Hold the legs by the shin when removing the boots. This helps avoid stress on the joints further up the leg.

Remove the pants - I'm not sure whether it's necessary to first remove the belt, but if the trousers are too tight, simply loosen the belt. Now you have a pantless Bruce and you'll be able to see exactly what's going on with the hip joint where the legs attach to the torso.
Thanks! If all else fails, I'll just have to call the guy at Toys2 in Toronto.

Thanks! If all else fails, I'll just have to call the guy at Toys2 in Toronto.

They'd want to see pics too no doubt. And they'd want to be convinced that any damage occurred as the result of normal handling - I'm not sure trying to pose the figure cross-legged would be considered normal handling, especially if you're talking about a lotus position. Unless the ball has been snapped off it should be an easy fix, ie a screw or blob of glue in the right place.

They'd want to see pics too no doubt. And they'd want to be convinced that any damage occurred as the result of normal handling - I'm not sure trying to pose the figure cross-legged would be considered normal handling, especially if you're talking about a lotus position. Unless the ball has been snapped off it should be an easy fix, ie a screw or blob of glue in the right place.
Well i bought it in-store so they'll see it in person.

I remember when this thread was on the top of the general section every day.....good times :)

I remember when this thread was on the top of the general section every day.....good times :)

You could build a pretty complicated mind-map diagram of what happened next... Hot Toys snagging Arnie Kim and then sneaking their way around the Bruce Lee license until the Lee estate granted EB exclusive 1/6 AF rights... no more Kim 1/6 AF Lee... and the worst DX ever that people won't let Kim ever forget... Kim's move to Blitzway that only yielded one superb 1/6 figure and no others... EB deciding that the NBA was their next honeypot and neglecting Lee altogether - but not before delivering the ugliest Lee doll ever. Ugh.

Back