Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here got some xtra hrs through the summer..but like you its gotta stop sometime..if it happens it happens if not..i can wait

And Rogerbee, the seller knows what he's offering:
"ENTRERBAY (SIC) 1:6 SCALE BRUCE LEE GAME OF DEATH SNEAKERS AND 1:6 SCALE BOX." :slap

Sneakers used by Bruce Lai (or Bruce Lie) ? :rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl NO CHANCE!!!!!
hoping mine and suit comes today..also got 10 clear footstands for £4 dunno if they will work or not

Hmm not sure about the stands, Bruce is quite heavy and would probably take the stand with him when he falls. See how you go.

I nearly raided my savings to buy the bamboo cane just now, I stopped myself in time though. I'm not sure he can even hold it!

I WASNT SURE BUT 10 FOR £4 SHIPPED WORTH A SHOT.
the BTS bamboo is thinner than the 1st GOD release mate its fine in the GOD/HT casual hands but too thin for a BL body to hold in its hands..just a heads up mate

:gah: Still waiting for my Rocky one. :impatient: Does the seller have more than one?

As far as I am concerned I grabbed the last one unfortunately. I am not sure if he has more that he has not listed. But Rogerbee, you do not really need it if you are getting a Rocky towel - which I seem to remember Ahgnus saying was the towel he had used. I think you will be just fine when that arrives.

I had a quick look (at the tie) and it looks fine to me.

Thanx mate ! I appreciated it
smiley.gif

agree with roger looks fine to me too:)
regarding big boss shirt..get the iron out:rotfl and as bruce wore 2 different shirts in the movie..long/short sleeved we both have a different take on it:exactly:

Thanx MrChris for also checking
smiley.gif

Ahgnus told me he did that - and the results is in the pictures - so I will try that as well. But I do not think it will ever be a non-folded (is the word "folded" those lines by the way ?) material. But I kind of like the shirt as it is the best one I have seen so far both material wise and the three buttons and the collar. The look I am after is not Big Boss by the way, just a casual look (surprisingly I am not after the authentic look with that shirt which I know can seem odd as I am a hard core Bruce Lee fan boy... Hehe...)

By the way, not sure what you meant by a different take on what mate ?

hopefully XMAS may bring me a KATO or the new 1/4 ETD..if i like it/price is good

I will be on a look out for the Kato - but what do you think is a fair price, and I assume you want the set to be in mint (box also mint) ? Let me know mate.

i assumed the shirt was for a BIG BOSS..AND AS BRUCE wore 2 types of white shirt in the movie.long sleeve/short sleeve i said the (different take) comment mine's short sleeve LOL
regarding KATO.can buy for £155 new boxed seen one one EBAY on auction(watching) as seller wanted MORE than the new one!!.as long as its complete and in good condition with or without box id be happy GungFu.
but really want to keep below thw £100 mark with shipping if used mate..well thats my price anyway and thanks for the lookout ;)

Well , he saw the records unlike the media who didnt.....public and private numbers can be 2 different things , why would he make up a random box office number like that if it werent true ??

Back