Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty interesting he thinks Kato was so bad where many find it to be the best. And he didn't even mention his HT Bruce's....interesting.

I know huh? Just imagine how good his Kato proto actually looked! It is still my favorite cuz you can see the spirit of Bruce.

Understandably, he stayed away from mentioning anything about his HT Bruce since he works for them right now. I can't wait to see Arnie's next full BL figure at HT. It better be a DX!

If anyone is looking for a Enterbay Fist of Fury i have one available with extra 2,5 body.

Thanks Yank. I have been worried about

UL17.jpg

scuse me....but ....this bruce ( to the left) is terrible!!!! :slap

I want to mod this hairpiece to fit, & stay, properly on the DX. It's the EB Game BTS hairpiece. It's obviously a bit too large for the DX, but if you look at it at certain angles (not from the side :lol ), I think it looks better than the original :D

I think it shows how good the BD DX head sculpt (actually both head sculpts) could have looked, if HT provided a better hair sculpt. This new look has me interested in the figure again :lol I want to find a way to remove the BD scars from the face to make it a bit more versitile for other bashes :D

65767443.jpg

54171593.jpg

looks pretty good larry..perhaps sticking a magnet inside the hair may make it more secure?.i think you'll have to paint the scars out (dont think they'l rub out)

Yeah, I was also thinking a magnet would be the way to go. I think trying to line it up would be where I'll be fussing a bit :lol

As for the BD scars, if I have to paint over it, then it ain't happening :lol I wanted to be able to get some paint remover (or something) to get them off, but I guess that would remove all the paint in the area, & not only the scar paint :slap

i think ahgnus may be the best person to ask mate (or dont fall about laughing!!! try some make-up) to cover, i did that on a crow model worked ok too .stick magnet in centre that's were the HT is should catch ok

I need to angle the magnet a bit as well, since I think I want the hairpiece to lean forward a bit more than it should, plus I ..... eh who am I kidding. Me? Mod?

tumblr_lomh4aOzId1qakr8x.gif

Hmm, I could have done that on my GOD. Is there a way to mount the DX magnet in the EB hair?

Why not get a non BD head and do it to that?

Last edited:
does look so much better..i know the GOD smile has fixed eyes but anyone know if that hair can be removed (safely) tried pulling and does seem its poss.anyone confirm please

the BD head's hair is removable..i was wondering how hard the smiley's hair was to remove as that's glued i suspect

Back