Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly 1:4 is TOO big for my collection criteria, thats why I didnt get the NECA Predators or any of the HD ones from Bruce Lee.

HT's deal with bruce Lee is kinda funny. By the way Arnie spoke, it seemed like theres no love lost between him and Enterbay... wonder what went wrong between them.

Meh! The 1/6 felt too big but it seems standard now. I'd love a 1/4 to tower my desk in the form of 1/4 Arnold and 1/4 Batman :D.

1/4 Bruce Lees are not a bad idea either.

(you know WOTD was'nt intended for release in the western part of the world it was done basicly for the asian market(its still bruce's most popular and biggest grossing movie over there)

According to Bleekers book Way was a flop , at least in SE Asia.....also they found ETD too Americanized compared to his other films. FoF was his biggest hit.

US

Boss March/Apr 73 ltd release
FoF May 73 ltd
ETD Aug 18 73
WotD July 74 (distributed by Bryanstone , who also did TCM)

U.K

FoF July 73 (supposedly same day Lee died)
BB Oct 73
ETD early 74
WotD June 74

strange as WOTD was released after FOF and smashed all boxoffice records taking over 5.4 million (FOF made about 3.8 I THINK)
over to you GungFu:lecture correct me please:rotfl

(you know WOTD was'nt intended for release in the western part of the world it was done basicly for the asian market(its still bruce's most popular and biggest grossing movie over there)

According to Bleekers book Way was a flop , at least in SE Asia.....also they found ETD too Americanized compared to his other films. FoF was his biggest hit.

US

Boss March/Apr 73 ltd release
FoF May 73 ltd
ETD Aug 18 73
WotD July 74 (distributed by Bryanstone , who also did TCM)

U.K

FoF July 73 (supposedly same day Lee died)
BB Oct 73
ETD early 74
WotD June 74

BruceLee.gif

Well since there's so much derailment going on I too would like to contribute some meaningless things to the thread

as-soon-as-this-needle-leaves-my-arm-im-bout-to-get-bruce-lee-on-this-_____es-ass.jpg

and remember kids:

celebrity-pictures-bruce-lee-reason-chuck.jpg

OH DEAR ;) im still going with way as bruce's biggest hit (eastern wise) and some more useless info ETD cost approx $1m .takings to date $215m..not a bad return LOL..THERE I SAID IT ;)

Last edited:
The theatrical version of GoD will always suck.
But the reconstructed footage is a must have.

Luckily the best version of this footage is a bonus footage on the Enter the Dragon DVD/blu-ray so you probably have it automatically.

The Japanese version of the reconstructed footage is included in the HK Legends 2 DVD set of GoD.

But Bruce didn't exactly have a large body of work. Just grab one of the sweet boxsets available.

Which version of ETD has the GOD footage? I have a double sided single DVD version and it's not on that. Let me guess, there's a 2 disc HK Legends one!?

Which version of ETD has the GOD footage? I have a double sided single DVD version and it's not on that. Let me guess, there's a 2 disc HK Legends one!?

nope roger..the 2disc UK ETD has 2 docs on the 2nd disc. curse of the dragon and a warriors journey (with the GOD segment) HK legends didnt/cant do ETD warner own the copyright
aint got blueray so cant comment on the ETD BR version

Honestly 1:4 is TOO big for my collection criteria, thats why I didnt get the NECA Predators or any of the HD ones from Bruce Lee.
The novelty of having a fully poseable 1/4 scale figure of Batman TDK, from EB, sounds too :cool: to ignore. Even I don't have the proper display area to display my single 1/4 scale statue of BL. But I don't want "insufficient display space" keeping me from getting a :cool: looking figure :D

Wonder what pricing will be like? Adding articulation to the 1/4, makes me think prices will be in ridiculous land. It is EB we're talking about :lol & it's from the Batman license :D

Wonder what pricing will be like? Adding articulation to the 1/4, makes me think prices will be in ridiculous land. It is EB we're talking about :lol & it's from the Batman license :D

Prepare to keep $400 aside atleast including shipping as an estimate. No way will it cost less than say $330 or so... now put in shipping for that BIG box significantly larger and heavier than the GoD box and viola... $400 looms large on the horizon

nope roger..the 2disc UK ETD has 2 docs on the 2nd disc. curse of the dragon and a warriors journey (with the GOD segment) HK legends didnt/cant do ETD warner own the copyright
aint got blueray so cant comment on the ETD BR version

Ah,

I'll have to track these 2 disc versions down. HMV only seem to have FOF and WOTD and the double sided ETD, I've never seen GOD in there.

Is this the same sculpt as the Hot Toys casual and suit Brucee Lee?
If you're asking if that is the in hand MMIS product that you get when you buy it the answer is "no"

I disagree, I prefer the HT over the EB one... IMO its the best likeness of Bruce my only issue with the EB one is the hair...
images

Yo Eric, check your mail, there maybe a miracle waiting for you... the parts man might have replied to you, he just mailed me one and a half hours back...

I disagree, I prefer the HT over the EB one... IMO its the best likeness of Bruce my only issue with the EB one is the hair...

I disagree with your diagreeance. I think EB smiley sculpt has the best likeness. HT sculpt is outstanding non the less. It's just that the strong jawline, paint app, and dark skin tone turns me off a bit. I agree that EB sculpts (both BD & Smiley) is ruined by the hair. They look MUCH better with appropriate hair piece as seen below.

UL20.jpg

UL22.jpg

Oh and I received my ETDs today!!!! My life is complete now. :monkey2 You guys should've told me how awesome these are, and I would've gotten these a long time ago.

UL14.jpg

UL15.jpg

UL16.jpg

Back